Juices - Unwanted or too high Nicotine

Eduardo

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys, i bought some juices that i didnt try before buying. All are 30ML bottles.

VooDoo Jack the Ripper 12MG (Bit heavy for me when sub ohming) - R130
Only opened to smell

Alien Vision Boba's Bounty 6MG (I dont like the taste) - R190
Used about 3ML

Lekka Vapors Wicky Wicks 12MG (Bit heavy for me when sub ohming) - R70
Only opened to smell

Or take all for R350
20151015_142044.jpg

Hi Eduardo

Sorry you didn't enjoy the juices... Let me know on Monday what hasn't sold and we can work something out. Happy to grab them from you, PIF them and give you something you will enjoy

I received them all in this week from the suppliers. So they are brand new to me.

Thanks @Eduardo , if you were in JHB and the Bobas was higher than 6mg i would have taken it off your hands. Absolutely marvellous juice that.

Good luck with the sales

Hi Eduardo

Sorry you didn't enjoy the juices... Let me know on Monday what hasn't sold and we can work something out. Happy to grab them from you, PIF them and give you something you will enjoy
Hi Shane, thanks for the offer and thanks for your fantastic service. The 2nd bunch of juices i fetched from you on Thursday have been really great.
As you know i ordered the first ones online without trying and being very hasty i took 12MG bottles. I am keeping BOBAS for someone, but if your offer still stands id like to trade the Wicky Wicks and Jack the ripper for something a bit less harsh. I havent tried these juices, but the seals are broken. (Wanted to smell).

Let me know please.

Last edited:
Back