Juicy Vapor

Yeah, i hear you @Matthee. @Hein510, to me, their 555 tobacco was weird, couldn't vape it, i tried, just goes to show how a juice may work for one but not for the other.

I have only tried two juices from JV and i paid full price, i chose angry bird and cola and wasn't impressed with either. The angry bird smelt amazing but taste wise was nothing special and definitely not worth the price tag (excuse my lack of specifics, this was a while ago) .
I chose cola because when i started vaping i couldn't get enough of liqua and hangsen cola (not so keen anymore) and was dying to try a "gourmet" cola. Although it tasted of cola i felt that the fizzy aspect had been overdone, giving it a soapy taste.
I ordered 18mg because thats what i generally vape in a clearomiser and went for 50/50 ratio. However the nic content seemed higher than 18 and although i like a good throat hit this was overly harsh (on both juices).
Other people may love them but this is just my 2 cents.

I have only tried two juices from JV and i paid full price, i chose angry bird and cola and wasn't impressed with either. The angry bird smelt amazing but taste wise was nothing special and definitely not worth the price tag (excuse my lack of specifics, this was a while ago) .
I chose cola because when i started vaping i couldn't get enough of liqua and hangsen cola (not so keen anymore) and was dying to try a "gourmet" cola. Although it tasted of cola i felt that the fizzy aspect had been overdone, giving it a soapy taste.
I ordered 18mg because thats what i generally vape in a clearomiser and went for 50/50 ratio. However the nic content seemed higher than 18 and although i like a good throat hit this was overly harsh (on both juices).
Other people may love them but this is just my 2 cents.
Thank you for your impressions @steve. Tried Tribute again yesterday, it is totally unvapeable now - have updated my review: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/juicy-vapor.950/#post-16243.

Some flavoring can add a lot of dry th. Hangsen 555(aka highway) is one example. Hits hard even at 12mg on 1 ohm.

@CraftyZA thanks pal thats probably what it was. Also forgot to add that i let a few fellow vapers try it and none had good feedback and also felt over nicotined after a few vapes (headaches etc)

Back