Jumping ohms on black SubTank Mini

huffnpuff

sy-subrc = 0
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
!@$#!$%

So got a black subtank (via new subox kit :D) to match the Vaporshark, put in an OCC TSC coil, and all was fine for 2 days....till I adjusted the airflow and all hell broke loose with the ohms readings. Almost thought I had a dud DNA40, but I cleaned and dried it thoroughly and tried the tank on other mods and different coils and the resistance doesn't seem to stabilize anymore. Also noticed some paint under the AFC. I then hooked it up on the ohmeter, twiddled the AFC till it stabilized (albeit at a VERY incorrect and much higher resistance reading) and as soon as I touch the base section, the reading jumps. Definitely something going on with the AFC and the base. Never had this issue with either of my V1 and V2 Stainless Submini's.

I guess I'll need to return this. Joy:mad:

Anybody else experience this?

!@$#!$%

So got a black subtank (via new subox kit :D) to match the Vaporshark, put in an OCC TSC coil, and all was fine for 2 days....till I adjusted the airflow and all hell broke loose with the ohms readings. Almost thought I had a dud DNA40, but I cleaned and dried it thoroughly and tried the tank on other mods and different coils and the resistance doesn't seem to stabilize anymore. Also noticed some paint under the AFC. I then hooked it up on the ohmeter, twiddled the AFC till it stabilized (albeit at a VERY incorrect and much higher resistance reading) and as soon as I touch the base section, the reading jumps. Definitely something going on with the AFC and the base. Never had this issue with either of my V1 and V2 Stainless Submini's.

I guess I'll need to return this. Joy:mad:

Anybody else experience this?
I had a similar incident on the SX last night with the black ST mini and RBA. I put it on the Shark this morning, higher ohm reading but still need to test properly

Hi I had exactly the same issue on a subtank nano here take a look at the video I made.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back