Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
There is about to be a new Juice vendor on the scene and I have been testing juices for them... Just B has sent me a few to test again today so here goes... the bottles are the same type I get my VM Juices in (30ml) but they will do all sizes. The label has all the ingredients and the blend and Nic strength will be on the production version. Nice simple design.

There is no web site yet but I'm sure they will be doing a FB page once they have finalized all their launch juices. I also don't know what their pricing will be either but I guess it will be competitive!

I'm testing all the juices on an eGo-C Twist 1300mah battery and a mPT2.

The first one I tried the other day has been sitting in a mPT2 tank and I have been tasting it every day... it's the Apricot and Peach flavour and is awesome... the apricot is most prevalent and I will be re-ordering this one. Really smooth and a winner.

Next in the mPT2 was their test version of Toffee and I felt it could be a little stronger when they go into production.

Next up is Mango... I must ask her what the blend is because this one had a very good vapour production but the flavour was a little muted... but I'm probably not the best juice tester because of the major hit I get from my Menthol Ice... so let's drink some water... OK I have been vaping this for a while and now the flavour is coming through nicely and I guess any stronger and it wouldn't be an ADV. Nice mango on the way in and huge clouds of vapour!

Next in the tank is Butterscotch and I have been looking forward to tasting this one! Also big clouds of vapour Butterscotch in... and butterscotch out... another one I will I will be ordering!

Last test for the night is banana and I'm not looking forward to this one because I'm not a banana fan at all... I love bananas but hate anything banana flavoured... even don't like the Banana Super Moo! Wow this is a banana hit and actually rather pleasant... strong flavour... not as much vapour are the last two but a much better flavour... my guess is this one is a 50/50 blend and I think the Toffee and Butterscotch may well have been a higher VG content... will check in the am and let you know.

Overall the vape was smooth and understated and show great potential... I really like the Apricot/Peach one a lot followed by the Mango and I may even order the banana! I can't wait to test their coffee which I may just get tomorrow! Slurp!

Here they on on the Nom scale

Apricot/Peach 4- Nomnonnom.
Toffee 3- Nom
Mango - 3,5 Nomnom
Butterscotch 3- Nom
Banana - 3,5 Nomnom

Those do sound good ..

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

yes i saw they got their location down in pinetown :) test subject reporting for duty

hmmm those juices sound lovely!

@wazarmoto I do have a butterscotch and a buttermint. All things going to plan we will be able to start shipping on Monday. @shabbar hahaha wonder how a hot chillie pepper would taste. Certainly would be interesting :rolleyes:??

@wazarmoto I do have a butterscotch and a buttermint. All things going to plan we will be able to start shipping on Monday. @shabbar hahaha wonder how a hot chillie pepper would taste. Certainly would be interesting :rolleyes:??

Eish.....see those blue butterflies? No they're not butterflies. Those are my R100 notes flying to you!! Detail seniore porfavor

I placed an order for 5 bottles of Just B juices a few weeks ago, and @Just B threw in an additional complimentary bottle for me. Awesome!

I am just going to do a quick summary review of the condensed milk. I currently don't have the inclination to do a full review, and there is not a whole lot that can be said for what is a simple, but very well executed, flavour.

Condensed milk surfaced in a thread a while back, as being one of the essential South African flavours we need in an ejuice. I jumped at the chance to give it a try when I saw that Just B had developed it as part of her range of liquids.

When I first got the juice I gave it a try. The smell was very convincing, but the actual flavour was quite harsh (almost bittter and unpleasant) and I decided that, like all dessert type juices, this would benefit from some steeping.

Fast forward two weeks and what a difference this has made. The overall flavour profile is completely different now, and much smoother. The harshness has gone, and this is a difficult vape to put down. I always loved the flavour of condensed milk, and somehow Just B has bottled the essence of the flavour. There is a slight taste of sourness, which accurately replicates the real taste of condensed milk.

Vapor production is very good (I would estimate to be in range of 7 or 8 out of 10) and the throat hit is present, but easy to miss. I like my juices like that, throat hit is the least important aspect of the VTF trifecta for me.

Overall this is an excellent quality product, competitively priced and as mentioned, well executed. I would imagine it was not easy getting the recipe for this one right. If anyone is a fan of condensed milk they have to give this a go, just make sure that you give it plenty of steeping time. I am expecting my bottle to get better the longer I leave it.

Arguably the quality of the bottles Just B uses is a little on the low side. They are plastic brown bottles, but on my bottle the thickness of the wall seems to vary greatly, and it is very thin on one side, however the lid does seal well.

If throat hit is important for you, you may want this with a higher PG and or nic level. Mine was 9mg, which is right in the middle of the strength I enjoy. Although this is definitely not an ADV for me, this is going to remain in my rotation, and could be an excellent juice to mix with other dessert type flavours.

I will be buying this one again.

Great feedback @devdev
Appreciate you sharing your experiences.

ok very quick review of the butterscotch mint
3) nom : its nom

not a fan of minty stuff but this is veeery nice. only reason it only got a 3 is because i need a good skop in the throat from the juice and the one i tasted was only 9 mg/ml with a low throat hit. vapour production is pretty good and taste is awesomesauce.

Good day all I had pleasure getting my hands on some juice from gracious @Just B and @Metal Liz. Did some on sight testing of the mocha cream and orange. Really amazing Flavor's theta when mixed are awesome also had the turkish delight whih was nice a bit toouch rose for me but a good vape anls enjotong the peaxh apricot so mucj sweet smootj and the first fruityflavor i have ever enjoyed. then i was also asked to do some sub ohm testing of this juice. amd this is what i found.

So 1ohm and 0.8. The flavor is great and still a smooth vape with great clouds. Anything lower and the PG amount in the juice kills your throat. Flavor is still good but the vape then becomes unpleasant. Well at least for me. I know some peeps really enjoy the hectic throat hit. U will def be seeing me loads more. I'm ganna give your juice a 6hr breath in my steeping cupboard. And see if it makes a diff on the throat hit at lower ohms. Happy vaping all

Thanks for the great review dude and also for the sub ohm testing hehehe, I don't know a lot about this and it's always good to have an answer to something like that haha! Really looking forward to reading your reviews on our other juices

Rock on dude and like you say: "Vape hard" :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Always a pleasure and def looking forward to the as well. Wanna cape need to sleep. Off to the kalahari. Cheers

Picked up a bottle of Mango from SubOhmVapour, dripped it on a 0.7 coil and BAM!
Need a toothpick to get the mango "draade" out of my teeth, Says its mango and tastes like mango!
And HUGE vapour production.
Love the Juice! @Just B

Hi all

I recently bought a few samples of Just B juices. For those that don't know, Just B (run by @Just B on this forum) is a local juice manufacturer, based in Durban.

My first Just B review is of their Peach & Apricot juice. I got the 10ml sample and it cost me R50. According to JustB it has a 50/50 PG/VG ratio. I got the 18mg strength. I have been vaping this juice for about the past 10 days and have just completed the 10ml sample bottle.

Just B - PEACH & APRICOT (18mg)

Bottom line - a fairly straightforward yet lovely refreshing juice. I like the slight sourness to the flavour and the decent throat hit. At the price I will be re-ordering.

Just B Peach and Apricot.jpg

The liquid is fairly clear and has a fruity smell.

This is a smooth, fresh peach and apricot flavour. I get both the peach and apricot quite clearly - perhaps leaning slightly more to apricot. Not over-ripe, but just right. Well balanced. It has a bit of a sourness to it, which I like. The flavours are of medium strength, not overpowering. Somehow it feels quite soft and soothing.

It's on the sweet side but not overly sweet. It has a medium dryness. This is not a warm vape, neither is it cool - it's somewhere in the middle. Yet I find it quite refreshing. It's fresh and light, not deep or heavy. It has a natural taste.

This juice has a decent throat hit at 18mg on my setup. It punches nicely and satisfies my cravings.

The texture is smooth and puffy. Is it mellow or is it bold? From a flavour perspective, it's a mellow vape for me - but it does punch quite hard - so it's somewhere in between mellow and bold overall. For me it has good all day vapability.

The aftertaste is quite mild and is initially pleasant. However, I do pick up a slight synthetic taste a few minutes after having vaped it, but it's not a major negative. The flavour on the vape itself is natural, so another toot and its back to natural.

Interestingly, the juice seems a bit thicker than what I'm used to for a 50/50 PG/VG. I also noticed that it took slightly longer to feed in my REO. That said, it vapes well and produces good vapour. If it is indeed slightly more than 50% VG, then I am quite impressed at the throat hit.

I think fruit flavour lovers who don't like an overly sweet juice should give this a try.

Overall, although quite a straightforward juice, it ticks all the right boxes for me on flavour and throat hit. At the price, I will be re-ordering.

Packaging:
- The 10ml sample bottle is a standard squishy plastic bottle with a sturdy screw cap
- I find these bottles easy to squeeze and use. The nozzle fits in to all my devices. No need to worry if you knock over these bottles when open, the juice won't spill.
- The flavour and nicotine strength are marked with small white stickers. There is no reference to the PG/VG ratio, I had to ask JustB for that info.
- The caps are not of the "child deterrent" variety, so keep the juice away from kids.
- JustB has apparently changed the labelling/branding since I got my batch.

Equipment used:
- REO Grand/RM2 with 1.2 ohm coil - cotton wick - (12 to 15 Watts)

Awesome review again @Silver - I just love your creative use of the word "puffy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back