Just "B" - Juice Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JustB a job well done on the Apple! It is spectacular :rock: It's just bumped Naartjie off the first place spot of your juices in my opinion :D

Thanks Silver. Great review as always.

The new labels for any one who missed...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409462418.370163.jpg

Sent via a NASA satellite which gathers my thoughts and relays them to the world

I must admit, for the most part im extremely impressed with just b.
I have tried:
Cherry fizz pop 9mg
-------------------
Drier cherry than expected, developed a nice fizzy tartiness after a weeks steeping.

Maartjie 9mg
------------
Like peeling a ripe naartjie on inhale. Sweet, but bitter(imagine biting a naartjie pip) naartjie with a smooth mango flavour on the exhale.
flavour is a bit overpowering for drippers for me, but its a go to juice for my mpt3 and evod.
I have mixed maartjie and naartjie to get a bit more of the naartjie sweet juicy cell popping in your mouth flavour.
Will be ordering again

Naartjie 12mg
-------------
As described above, like biting into a peeled naartjie wedge, sweet and juicy, most definately going to reorder this one.

Vernons secret 12mg
-------------------
Nice clean spearmint inhale with mid draw strawberry/berries flavour, slight cream in the exhale.
Possibly my favourite of the lot.
Goes a nice bright yellow when fully steeped

Black honey 18mg
-----------------
This is a unique one, warm honey tones with a aniseed bite on the exhale,feels like it should make your tongue go blue.
Not a adv for me, but nice for a flavour break.

Turkish delight 9mg
-------------------
One of my favourites, initially reminded me of pink cachous sweets, tested in a nautilus it was smooth as silk, almost tangibly feeling the powdered sugar.
After a week of steeping im getting more pronounced turkish delight rose water flavour.certainly a reorder.
Not the chocolate variant, this is the original turkish delight

And sadly,this one doesnt work with me at all:
Condensed milk 9mg
------------------
Maybe steeping will bring out the flavour, but something in this juice just does not agree with me, physically turns my stomach.
I have had it 2 weeks and will give it 2 more...but this one is a no go for me.
Flavour comes across as a sweet, warmed full cream milk.havent really ever managed more than one pull before stripping and rinsing the dripper

Last edited:
I tested the new Licorice from @Just B and there is no doubt this is the best new flavour I have tasted in a while now... this will be juice I will be ordering again because it's such a perfect Licorice it's like vaping those long worms of licorice! I also think it's like vaping Black Sambuca! It's not an ADV but it's most certainly a juice that will be always ready for a vape in one of my spare Nautilus's! At the moment it's in a Nautilus mini on my new Cana running at 10 watts! My daughter Kelsey also tests my new juices and her favorite juices of all time are both from @Just B... Peach and Apricot and the Licorice!

Licorice.JPG

If you like Licorice or Black Sambuca then order yourself a bottle!

And I have to say that I have finally learnt the lesson of vaping a new juice for at least 3 days before doing a review because often my initial reaction is I like the juice and then after a day or so don't... I have been vaping this one for a few days each night and just had a session with it now.... it's good. Nom Nom Nom!

Thanks for the review @Rob Fisher
I loved the way you said it was like those 'worms'
I then knew exactly what you were talking about.

I will give this a try at some point.

Also intrigued about the new Hana. How you finding it compared to the Sigelei?

Also intrigued about the new Hana. How you finding it compared to the Sigelei?

I just put a battery in it now and only used it for a few minutes... the fact you need a screwdriver to change the battery has to be the doffest idea every in the history of mankind... will play with it for a few days and then give some feedback... initial reactions are not always the best idea... I learnt that from my mate Hi Ho! ;-)

Lol, thanks Rob
Will be keen to hear what you say once you've test driven it for a while. I always love to hear the no-nonsense no-fuss Rob Fisher view ;-)

I tested the new Licorice from @Just B and there is no doubt this is the best new flavour I have tasted in a while now... this will be juice I will be ordering again because it's such a perfect Licorice it's like vaping those long worms of licorice! I also think it's like vaping Black Sambuca! It's not an ADV but it's most certainly a juice that will be always ready for a vape in one of my spare Nautilus's! At the moment it's in a Nautilus mini on my new Cana running at 10 watts! My daughter Kelsey also tests my new juices and her favorite juices of all time are both from @Just B... Peach and Apricot and the Licorice!

View attachment 12006

If you like Licorice or Black Sambuca then order yourself a bottle!
Great review and i love the red cana! (i have the same one lol)

Thanks for your insights on this one @Rob Fisher, I am a sucker for those licorice twists but I got a little carried away on black sambuca and haven't touched that stuff in 20 years, just the thought of it makes my stomach turn. Still, I really want to try this juice, hoping for more of a licorice twist than that vile black coma inducing grog. Being such a dark liquid how is it treating your coils?

Thanks for your insights on this one @Rob Fisher, I am a sucker for those licorice twists but I got a little carried away on black sambuca and haven't touched that stuff in 20 years, just the thought of it makes my stomach turn. Still, I really want to try this juice, hoping for more of a licorice twist than that vile black coma inducing grog. Being such a dark liquid how is it treating your coils?

I think it's Black Sambuca but my daughter is a much better taste judge and she says licorice for sure!

The Nautilus Mini seems to be handling it fine after 3 days... it's not as dark as it looks in the photo... time will of course tell but after 3 days of occasional evening vaping there is no sign of coil degradation yet...

Condensed milk 18mg

28g twisted 1 ohm

I got a bottle at the Vape Meet more than a month ago. The night i got it i dripped a few drops on my driper and did not really like it. So when i got home i just put in the cupboard and forgot about it. This morning i took it out and a gave it another go. WoW what a difference time has made, the dead milk taste is not so pronounced now. You still get that slight sour cream taste but the creamy condensed milk taste is more on the foreground now. It will not be an ADV for me but it will certainly be i nice vape when i am in the mood for something else.

This is a juice that gets better with time so be prepared for a wait before you can really get that nice condensed milk taste

Its nom

Condensed milk 18mg

28g twisted 1 ohm

I got a bottle at the Vape Meet more than a month ago. The night i got it i dripped a few drops on my driper and did not really like it. So when i got home i just put in the cupboard and forgot about it. This morning i took it out and a gave it another go. WoW what a difference time has made, the dead milk taste is not so pronounced now. You still get that slight sour cream taste but the creamy condensed milk taste is more on the foreground now. It will not be an ADV for me but it will certainly be i nice vape when i am in the mood for something else.

This is a juice that gets better with time so be prepared for a wait before you can really get that nice condensed milk taste

Its nom
Thanks, yip, some steeping required. Tastes like a sweet buttermilk to me - love it.

I think it's Black Sambuca but my daughter is a much better taste judge and she says licorice for sure!

The Nautilus Mini seems to be handling it fine after 3 days... it's not as dark as it looks in the photo... time will of course tell but after 3 days of occasional evening vaping there is no sign of coil degradation yet...

@Rob Fisher sent me a bottle of Just B's Licorice (thank you) to taste. Loaded a mAN this morning and settled on 10W on the IPV. An awesome licorice. No cloying sweetness, which was my experience with others I have tried. Just right for vaping imo. Detect a refreshing coolness on the exhale. Gave it to my son to try: "Ah, a Black Sambuca - I can get intoxicated on this all day long!".

Before I start; I am no Vaping Connoisseur or anything.
I have taste buds and an opinion.
This is an attempt at a review and based my thoughts and opinion.

JUST B: RY4

Cleaned out the Kayfun 3.1, with nano tank.
Twisted 30g single coil at 1.2Ohm

So I took the first puff and boy almost get knocked off my feet! Did NOT expect a lemon\orange flavour in a RY4!!
I then got back up on my two hind paws and tried again - bliksem maar dis lemoen - hmmm :whip:
Not sure whether or not I like it, but I paid some hard earned cash for this juice, got to give it a sporting chance.
I spent the week vaping JustB RY4. The first day it was just weird. The second day I got used to it, and day 3 I got tired of it and the taste started to get bitter. I mixed it up with some Sucker Punch. Went down in the bitterness section. Mixed it up with some VM4 also dropped the bitterness.
Day 4 and 5 I couldn't anymore so I gave it a rest. Day 6 I received an Aqua I ordered and built it with some RY4, and the orange flavour was back. Today I had him in a PT2, and the orange remain.

My overall impression: The juice is not bad. The flavour is not RY4 but Orange. I don't get any tobacco, caramel or vanilla, only the citrus. The citrus is very overpowering, feeling a bit cheated out of a RY4 flavour.
In saying this I don't think it is a bad juice. It is smooth, cloud production is average and overall not at all a bad tasting juice. Not an ADV for me, also not a RY4.

Glad I tried it though, but won't be buying this again.
If citrus type flavors is your thing, this is for you.:2c:

Thanks for your review @rvdwesth. I appreciate it that you took your time.

I am very keen on trying Condensed Milk and Black Honey a go...Just waiting on my supplier to get stock :rofl:

Before I start; I am no Vaping Connoisseur or anything.
I have taste buds and an opinion.
This is an attempt at a review and based my thoughts and opinion.

JUST B: RY4

Cleaned out the Kayfun 3.1, with nano tank.
Twisted 30g single coil at 1.2Ohm

So I took the first puff and boy almost get knocked off my feet! Did NOT expect a lemon\orange flavour in a RY4!!
I then got back up on my two hind paws and tried again - bliksem maar dis lemoen - hmmm :whip:
Not sure whether or not I like it, but I paid some hard earned cash for this juice, got to give it a sporting chance.
I spent the week vaping JustB RY4. The first day it was just weird. The second day I got used to it, and day 3 I got tired of it and the taste started to get bitter. I mixed it up with some Sucker Punch. Went down in the bitterness section. Mixed it up with some VM4 also dropped the bitterness.
Day 4 and 5 I couldn't anymore so I gave it a rest. Day 6 I received an Aqua I ordered and built it with some RY4, and the orange flavour was back. Today I had him in a PT2, and the orange remain.

My overall impression: The juice is not bad. The flavour is not RY4 but Orange. I don't get any tobacco, caramel or vanilla, only the citrus. The citrus is very overpowering, feeling a bit cheated out of a RY4 flavour.
In saying this I don't think it is a bad juice. It is smooth, cloud production is average and overall not at all a bad tasting juice. Not an ADV for me, also not a RY4.

Glad I tried it though, but won't be buying this again.
If citrus type flavors is your thing, this is for you.:2c:
Thank you for your honest opinion, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back