Kanger Subox mini Coils

Petrus

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Good Afternoon guys and girls.

I need help again. Where can I buy 1.2 ohm coils for the Kanger Subox mini online.

Thanks.

P.S I only seem to find 0.5 ohm coils

Good Afternoon guys and girls.

I need help again. Where can I buy 1.2 ohm coils for the Kanger Subox mini online.

Thanks.

P.S I only seem to find 0.5 ohm coils

None of the vendors have stock yet but they are all on the way as we speak. They should start appearing by the end of the week or early next week.

If I understand correctly the 1.2ohm coils are the older horizontal coils (OCC), the 1.5ohm coils are the new vertical coils (VOCC)

I've moved this thread to "Who has stock?"

Our shipment is sitting at customs, so within the next few days, but will make a post soon as they are here :)

There has been some confusion going on about the (VOCC) and (OCC)
All the (VOCC) coils I have seen is the upgraded dual vertical coils from the BDC coils used on the aerotank, aerotank Mini, aerotank Mega, protank 3, mini protank 3 etc.

The upgraded Vertical coils for the kangertech subtank have been branded as "Vertical (OCC)" Organic Cotton Coils. So just be careful when ordering (VOCC) versus Vertical (OCC) coils. I think best to get clarification from the vendors as they deal with these an would know if it is the Horizontal (OCC) or Vertical (OCC) coil.

But yes as @BumbleBee stated they are 1.5Ω and not 1.2Ω but I cant say if that guarantee's them being the upgraded vertical or the older Horizontal coil or if Kanger just generically branded them VOCC also

There has been some confusion going on about the (VOCC) and (OCC)
All the (VOCC) coils I have seen is the upgraded dual vertical coils from the BDC coils used on the aerotank, aerotank Mini, aerotank Mega, protank 3, mini protank 3 etc.

The upgraded Vertical coils for the kangertech subtank have been branded as "Vertical (OCC)" Organic Cotton Coils. So just be careful when ordering (VOCC) versus Vertical (OCC) coils. I think best to get clarification from the vendors as they deal with these an would know if it is the Horizontal (OCC) or Vertical (OCC) coil.

But yes as @BumbleBee stated they are 1.5Ω and not 1.2Ω but I cant say if that guarantee's them being the upgraded vertical or the older Horizontal coil or if Kanger just generically branded them VOCC also
All these different voccen coils confuse the :pileofpoop: out of me. I love my RBAs :D

Last edited:
:rofl: Ja nee.
The only reason I posted the link is that the OP was for the 1.2Ω if it was posted for the 1.5Ω vertical coil then I would have not had that link.

Makes me feel like coiling myself and to think I have recommended this device to about 3 different people already, I hope they don't track me down here on the forums :hit:

Wow, my post started quite a hefty debate.. Thanx for all the input I have learned quite a lot.

The VOCC coil is the same as the bottom dual coil except that it has organic cotton. It can be used on all the devices as listed on the box image below.

kangertech_vocc_coil_9lxr-vb.jpg

The OCC coil is a vertical coil and can be used in all subtanks.

OCC Coil.jpg

We have a limited supply of .5 and 1.5 touching down on Sunday and hopefully available by Monday or Tuesday

Back