Kayfun Rba Or Aspire Nautilus (on Svd)

I got a Kayfun Lite +/Russian 91% from CVS - works a dream. Maybe he has some in stock.

One con that I've heard of, of the Russian, is that some ( not all ) have a slight whistle when you sucking/vaping which the kayfun doesn't have.

yes you are correct

there is a way to fix it but i didnt get a chance to yet :)

Just got the KayFun/Russian on a SVD and loving it. It was whistling until I completely removed the airflow screw. I was using the Iclear 30b on the SVD before and was also not bad but nothing comes close to this guy. 5 decent lung hits and you are buzzing!

Just got the KayFun/Russian on a SVD and loving it. It was whistling until I completely removed the airflow screw. I was using the Iclear 30b on the SVD before and was also not bad but nothing comes close to this guy. 5 decent lung hits and you are buzzing!

totally agree. @Reinhardt isnt the russian too airy now?

Not at all. My Iclear 30b is actually a bit more airy than the KayFun

i also like the whistle, only crap is when the office is quiet and i decide to have a stealth vape, it makes a noise, then everyone says, ooh yitte hi gat hy weer LOL

i also like the whistle, only crap is when the office is quiet and i decide to have a stealth vape, it makes a noise, then everyone says, ooh yitte hi gat hy weer LOL
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D I'm picturing it! Hahaha!!!!!

lol! That was a funny run of posts. It's decided then 1x Whistling Russian. Sounds like the name of a drink or a bar!

Uh? Wait! Curve ball! Whats this I see about, 'don't even try to build a coil, without zero resistance wire (silver wire?) on the Russian 91%?'

Added: is it also as good in single coil? Equivalent at minimum to say the kayfun or is that also a dualie?

Uh? Wait! Curve ball! Whats this I see about, 'don't even try to build a coil, without zero resistance wire (silver wire?) on the Russian 91%?'
All bull. I have today built a double barrel(was a bit to hectic for me) and am running on a single coil at the moment and is Vaping like a machine! Smokeyg can vouch for it. He was there

Really good value for money. The only thing I don't like it the drip tip. Almost looks and feels like a little penis in your mouth

Really good value for money. The only thing I don't like it the drip tip. Almost looks and feels like a little penis in your mouth
Eeew

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Added: is it also as good in single coil? Equivalent at minimum to say the kayfun or is that also a dualie?
Bull! Built more than a dozen coils including dual, twisted and you do not need NR wire. On the kayfun/Russian you need R wire for the build.

Back