Kayfun V4 vs Billow vs Lemo 2 vs Silverplay

rvdwesth

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I am a Kayfun fan, let's start there...

I prefer single coils in the 1 Ohm range, I 99.993% of the time vape Max VG juice and I chain vape most of the time.

I recently fell in love with the whole TC thing, therefore the tank should be capable to do Ni and Ti builds as well.

I have narrowed down my choices to these 4 above.

I would like to hear your opinions on which tank to get.

I'd personally vote for the Lemo2. Once you've got the wicking figured out, it's fantastic. I chain vape it at 25W.

That said, there's a new Cthulu RTA on the way with a proper single coil option (supposedly)... I'll definitely be buying that.

In my personal opinion, as "The Collector" ...

GET THEM ALL!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Ps.
Yes Uncle Rob, thats four exclamation marks, one for each tank. :angel:

In my personal opinion, as "The Collector" ...

GET THEM ALL!!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Ps.
Yes Uncle Rob, thats four exclamation marks, one for each tank. :angel:
In time !!!!
For now I think the Goblin is Nr 1 on my list - pending a Youtube research binge.

I've got the lemo 2 and billow 2. Lemo flavor is amazing once you get the wicking right, its a good restricted draw if you into that but the only reason its my second in command against my billow v2 is the convenience of not having to get rid of your juice every time if you want to tinker with your coil etc. The billow v2 got amazing flavour and clouds buts its dual coil, I've always been a single coil guy but once you get more dual coil devices you also start to learn more when building coils. So I say Billow v2 all dayy!! :p

ok so looking at the Goblin Mini... that filler hole is a disaster! I know it will pee mee off

For now I'm leaning toward the Lemo 2... Let's see what PB and Rip says.

It likely depends on how loose / tight you prefer the draw, but even that part has become quite subjective nowadays.
I was quite happy with the Subtank Mini, but after spending a week or two with the Billow V2 the Mini seems kind of 'restricted' in the airflow department.

It likely depends on how loose / tight you prefer the draw, but even that part has become quite subjective nowadays.
I was quite happy with the Subtank Mini, but after spending a week or two with the Billow V2 the Mini seems kind of 'restricted' in the airflow department.
I like an loose or open draw.

Back