Kayfun X

Michaeld

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

My brother brought me a Kayfun X when he visited SA from Germany a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure that the price of the X would be justified, it's EXPENSIVE.
I thought I'd post my thoughts here regarding this atty for anyone looking at high end gear.
Quality: This is a huge step up compared to my (+- 15) exiting MTL atomizers all of which were highly rated in online reviews. The fit and finish of the X is exceptional, the threads are butter smooth with no need to backwards turn to avoid cross threading and the mechanisms for filling and juice flow work perfectly.
Building: Very easy, has worked perfectly from the very first build. No leaking, gurgling or dry hits - OK, I did have one dry hit when I forgot to open the juice flow after a refill.
Vaping experience: The flavour, smoothness of the draw, vapor production and the ability to accurately dial in airflow are definitely better than my other current favourites (Aspire Neeko, Steam Crave Aromamizer Classic, Thunderhead Creations Tauten Elite Pro and Pioneer 1.5) used side by side with the X, same juice, coils and cotton .
Is it worth the high price? For me the answer is a resounding yes. For the last few years I've purchased far too many attys looking for something better. I have found , to me, vaping nirvana in the Kayfun X
Cheers

Welcome to the forum @Michaeld and thanks for sharing your views
i agree the Kayfuns are generally very high quality devices
enjoy my v3 mini thoroughly for MTL Vaping
also have the Kayfun 5 but haven’t been able to get it dialed in properly

Hi All

My brother brought me a Kayfun X when he visited SA from Germany a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure that the price of the X would be justified, it's EXPENSIVE.
I thought I'd post my thoughts here regarding this atty for anyone looking at high end gear.
Quality: This is a huge step up compared to my (+- 15) exiting MTL atomizers all of which were highly rated in online reviews. The fit and finish of the X is exceptional, the threads are butter smooth with no need to backwards turn to avoid cross threading and the mechanisms for filling and juice flow work perfectly.
Building: Very easy, has worked perfectly from the very first build. No leaking, gurgling or dry hits - OK, I did have one dry hit when I forgot to open the juice flow after a refill.
Vaping experience: The flavour, smoothness of the draw, vapor production and the ability to accurately dial in airflow are definitely better than my other current favourites (Aspire Neeko, Steam Crave Aromamizer Classic, Thunderhead Creations Tauten Elite Pro and Pioneer 1.5) used side by side with the X, same juice, coils and cotton .
Is it worth the high price? For me the answer is a resounding yes. For the last few years I've purchased far too many attys looking for something better. I have found , to me, vaping nirvana in the Kayfun X
Cheers

I so wish I can get my hands on the x...thanks for sharing your experience with the x

Back