Keeping Count Or Not......

RezaD

Puff Daddy / "It's all about the vape!!!"
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Eish......did a little mental note this morning on how much I have spent on my new addiction this past month and stopped when I hit R4000..... I still have things to buy that will cost over R1000......

So if this is how much I have spent (a lot of it was trying different juices) how much has the likes of @Rob Fisher spent:eek::eek::eek:

I have now switched to clandestine mode lest the other half discover my impropriety!!!:oops::oops::oops: but somehow I know she is gonna put 2 and 2 together!!!!:oops::oops::oops:

I am busted!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D??????????????????

Lol, but do subtract what you would have spent on stinkies. And take into consideration that the capital spent on gear should not recur.

Lol, but do subtract what you would have spent on stinkies. And take into consideration that the capital spent on gear should not recur.

LOL!!!!!!!!! I take it you are not married.......:p:p:p????

I cannot comment on this thread. But I cannot put a value on the fact that in no longer poison myself to the degree I was doing.

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

That's all I have to say about that. :)

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

trick is to try and hide your newly purchased goodies and bring them out out of the blue.

and say things like, oh yes this arrived today LOL

then wait a few weeks until the dust has settled, then bring out the next one LOL

NOTE- do this at your own risk

I will just add to this the following thoughts:

If smoking were to cause severe illness (which it likely will in most cases) - a trip to the hospital could easily cost a few grand a day. I'm not even talking about the costs of treating cancer (if treatable). Even if you are on a medical aid the out of medical costs can be astronomic.

My uncle is currently being treated for Lung Cancer. Has had two operations, chemo, radiation therapy - and the amount he has spent over and above medical aid coverage is huge.

The few grand we spend on gear is a drop in the ocean compared to the potential costs of getting a smoking related disease.

Lets hope we don't discover some other illness we get from vaping. Time will tell... but I am happy with my spending on this. And it's huge fun.

Vape on

to add to your post @Silver my uncle passed on a few months ago, also from cancer.

his medical bill came to around 500k

and he suffered with the sickness for 4 months

Oh Hi Ho I love that outlook. I feel so much better now. :)

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

I've spend on average close to 2k on stinkies, tobacco, lighters etc per month and all that are left, are now ashtrays and lighters. At least now the purchased gear doesn't convert to ash.

Sorry to hear that @Riaz, strength to you and your family!

My uncle's illness was one of the main catalysts that got me off stinkies.

Seeing him suffer is just too terrible. The grief it has caused his and our family is immeasurable. He can't drive anymore. He can't play golf anymore - his lifetime hobby. He now struggles to walk a few metres. It's just so sad.

I will just add to this the following thoughts:

If smoking were to cause severe illness (which it likely will in most cases) - a trip to the hospital could easily cost a few grand a day. I'm not even talking about the costs of treating cancer (if treatable). Even if you are on a medical aid the out of medical costs can be astronomic.

My uncle is currently being treated for Lung Cancer. Has had two operations, chemo, radiation therapy - and the amount he has spent over and above medical aid coverage is huge.

The few grand we spend on gear is a drop in the ocean compared to the potential costs of getting a smoking related disease.

Lets hope we don't discover some other illness we get from vaping. Time will tell... but I am happy with my spending on this. And it's huge fun.

Vape on
:)
Please give this man another medal!!!!!!!:):)

You have just made me feel a whole lot better.............and gave me some neat justifications.......no need to be skelm like Riaz........LOL!!!!:p:p:p????????

:)
Please give this man another medal!!!!!!!:):)

You have just made me feel a whole lot better.............and gave me some neat justifications.......no need to be skelm like Riaz........LOL!!!!:p:p:p????????

shew soma call me a skelm LOL

shew soma call me a skelm LOL
LOKL!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D???? Don't twisp my words man!!! You know full well I was referring to your MO and not labelling you as such. Unfortunately I don't have half the diplomacy you have.... which is why I have often been labelled as "tactless"......"inconsiderate".......etc.....:oops:

I've given up on justifying cost. I'm not smoking and I don't stink and because of that achievement I treat myself. It's also become my hobbie and I know lots of folks who spend far more on a hobbie than my vape gear costs me. Getting my reo past the wife later this year might still prove a challenge but hey.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I've given up on justifying cost. I'm not smoking and I don't stink and because of that achievement I treat myself. It's also become my hobbie and I know lots of folks who spend far more on a hobbie than my vape gear costs me. Getting my reo past the wife later this year might still prove a challenge but hey.

Sterkte ou maat......jy gaan dit mekeer........:p

I guess it is a bit harder when your SO is not a smoker....

My problem is everything i buy, i have to x2 as my SO also vapes and i cant be vaping on a Nemi and have her on a twist, 1.) Thats not fair and 2.) She will kill me for just thinking about myself.. Haha

Then I'm lucky, SWAMO quit stinkies 15 years ago, but boy can she buy shoes and perfume and, and, and ... Those shoes that seems that are only wear once are much more expensive than vape gear - I think I'm fairly safe.

Sterkte ou maat......jy gaan dit mekeer........:p

I guess it is a bit harder when your SO is not a smoker....

Dankie.

The plan was that we both start vaping but she just quit cold turkey. Anyway she supports my vaping just can't go bos with costs.

you are quite right sir. very seldom will you purchase the same item again. all the new items on the other hand ... :p

I know the feeling. So far I am about 3 grand down (after 3 weeks)

I know these wont be reoccurring costs (an excuse that is wearing thin with SHMBO)

I wish we had a store where we can pick up our kit so that the wife doesn't have to sign for the deliveries!

I know the feeling. So far I am about 3 grand down (after 3 weeks)

I know these wont be reoccurring costs (an excuse that is wearing thin with SHMBO)

I wish we had a store where we can pick up our kit so that the wife doesn't have to sign for the deliveries!
Apart from customs friendly shipments we need wife friendly shipments too

Apart from customs friendly shipments we need wife friendly shipments too

Now this post deserves a medal...........been dishing out a lot of good advice lately.......eagerly awaiting delivery of the peanut butter and banana juice that you raved about.......just could not help myself

Back