Kendo gold vs cotton bacon v2

s kajee

Flavour chaser
LV

Awards
hi guys, just wana know which is better? I see that kendo gold says its heat resistant, does that mean if you dry burn it you won't get that dry hit taste or what?

No, just means that it takes a higher wattage than normal organic cotton before you get that lousy cotton taste.
Only silica/ceramic wick can be dry burned.

I'd try CBv2, its a composite of organic cotton and cellulose fibers.
I find that kendo needs more attention cos it tends to repell juice in the beginning.

Kendo and cotton bacon v2 have less chance of collapsing as compared to jap cotton when subjected to serious heat flux.

Kendo and cotton bacon v2 have less chance of collapsing as compared to jap cotton when subjected to serious heat flux.[/QUOTE
No, just means that it takes a higher wattage than normal organic cotton before you get that lousy cotton taste.
Only silica/ceramic wick can be dry burned.

I'd try CBv2, its a composite of organic cotton and cellulose fibers.
I find that kendo needs more attention cos it tends to repell juice in the beginning.
thanks man

Ill be a rebel and say I prefer kendo gold, seems to wick faster and a lower chance to burn, but both is brilliant, I like the long strip of kendo the most compared to the few chunks in CB2 pack. Cant go wrong and urge you to try both, everything is subjective but these two is better than all the other cotton out there.

At Vape Cartel last week, they suggested I try out the Kendo Gold. The big advantage so far is there's absolutely no cotton taste when vaping.

Maybe I'm just kak at wicking but I prefer the taste of CB over kendo. My last CB wick is still going strong on a single Clapton at 80 watts all day , every day for the last 5 days, almost as clean as when I made it.

I prefer Cotton Bacon 2 (but Kendo Gold was good too) - worth trying both to see which you prefer, just a decision of which to buy first then

For me normal jap cotton is the best, I've run at times for two weeks my every day carry with the same jap cotton and wicks like a charm.
I like CB2 and Kendo in the sence when you start tasting cotton its not a disgusting taste.
If i had to choose between the two?
CB2 for your RTA
And Kendo for RDA
But honestly i think the flavour diffrence you get between normal jap and these two is still not worth the cash.

I still think its more of a reason to brag what you running- " ey boet , i got some lekker kendo/bacon in my fused double claptons ey boet... Its flipping amazing 0.2 ohm sommer boet"

:rofl::giggle: ..........:jaja-no:

I have tried them all and everytime I still go back to Bacon Cotton v2. Wicks fast, has ZERO taste and it lasts longer.

Hi peeps.

I have only ever used Cotton Bacon v2
When I build in a tank I get a cotton taste for about 3/4 hits.
But afterwards it's great.

Never have I used the supplied cotton that comes with Tanks or RDA's.

For me normal jap cotton is the best, I've run at times for two weeks my every day carry with the same jap cotton and wicks like a charm.
I like CB2 and Kendo in the sence when you start tasting cotton its not a disgusting taste.
If i had to choose between the two?
CB2 for your RTA
And Kendo for RDA
But honestly i think the flavour diffrence you get between normal jap and these two is still not worth the cash.

I have to agree. I prefer the Muji authentic organic Japanese Cotton from Japan. It is easy to use, gives more than acceptable flavour and for the price, you can't go wrong.

I recently tried Kendo Gold for the first time. Biggest issue I had is that I regularly get dry burns. I tend to take several deep hits in succession. This seems to cause the cotton to go dry, as if the cotton is feeding the juice slower. I tried putting more cotton in. I tried putting less cotton in. Nothing seemed to solve this for me. Wait a while and the hit is perfect, but too much for too long and the dry hit returns.

Maybe I am missing something, or maybe I am using the Kendo wrong.

I have to agree. I prefer the Muji authentic organic Japanese Cotton from Japan. It is easy to use, gives more than acceptable flavour and for the price, you can't go wrong.

I recently tried Kendo Gold for the first time. Biggest issue I had is that I regularly get dry burns. I tend to take several deep hits in succession. This seems to cause the cotton to go dry, as if the cotton is feeding the juice slower. I tried putting more cotton in. I tried putting less cotton in. Nothing seemed to solve this for me. Wait a while and the hit is perfect, but too much for too long and the dry hit returns.

Maybe I am missing something, or maybe I am using the Kendo wrong.

What tank are you using? Never had an issue of dry hitting cotton bacon or kendo , except for when I've been drunk and depleted the tank lol

My nr.1 choice is CB 2, but this last to weeks I only wicked with Kendo. I primed my coils very well, let it stand for a while and then began to squonk. I must say the flavour is damn good, and the wick last longer, but don't let your cotton dry.

Back