Khan - Fragrant White Rice, Spice & All Things Nice

The art work for Khan!
khan-02.jpg

Introducing 'Khan': Fragrant white rice, slow-braised in aromatic coconut-cream, and garnished with opulent slices of sweet-scented litchi.

The art work for Khan!
View attachment 107486

Introducing 'Khan': Fragrant white rice, slow-braised in aromatic coconut-cream, and garnished with opulent slices of sweet-scented litchi.
Can't wait for this juice! I'd been asking about food flavours and, to my knowledge (which, as a Newbie, isn't much) there aren't any.

Can't wait for this juice! I'd been asking about food flavours and, to my knowledge (which, as a Newbie, isn't much) there aren't any.

I haven't tried any, but I have seen a few pop up in the US. I believe there are a couple of 'gourmet' type flavours floating around that side. We're working on a few more but these take a bit longer to get right!

Soooo... Where in JHB can I grab this today?? :tongueout:

Sorry for the late reply! Had a chaotic day! It's only managed to land at Sir Vape so far...The rest will be landing on Monday at V-Corp, Fuzed, Vaper's Corner and a few others in that area. I could blame the couriers (I do) but it was my mistake too!

Hehe.
We've got some announcements to make this week, including the launch date of TempestICE. Here's a cheeky Khan poster.
Fake Khan2_LR.jpg

If you're looking for authentic savoury eliquids, look no further. Emissary Elixirs and Mr. Hardwick's have got you covered. Welcome to Rice Week, because it tastes so gooood!

ricericebaby.jpg

Back