Khan - Fragrant White Rice, Spice & All Things Nice

Imperator

Emissary Elixirs
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Introducing 'Khan': Fragrant white rice, slow-braised in aromatic coconut-cream, and garnished with opulent slices of sweet-scented litchi.

More details to be announced shortly!
KHAN.jpg

Well, it worked. The flavour profile does sound amazing and interesting (like me cough cough)... do you have somewhat of an ETA?

We're hoping to get this out at the end of next month, perhaps sooner. It's all about the illustrations now!

Why does it still surprise me that people have real names as well as forum names?!
People have real names?! I can barely remember names to begin with, now there are two sets of names to remember now!

@Imperator The flavour sounds interesting so far

I only have 1 name, it's the one I use here. Makes life easier

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Artwork coming soon! Any idea as to what it could be? :ARMS1:

I would have guessed a tiger, but Alpha snagged that...

A python? A leopard? A Gengis?

I'm hoping for a kick-ass goat!

A Ghengis! Haha, not that!

A goat would look very cool, the connotations might be a little darker than we're even used to :-D

It's got black and white stripes, and it's not a zebra haha

A goat would look very cool, the connotations might be a little darker than we're even used to :-D

Oooh! A badger? Hyena? A lemur?

If it's a lemur you can just steal this off the interwebs for your label, and change the fruits to litchi, rice and coconuts...

latest

Im guessing either a Kwagga, Trash Panda or a Lemur. Considering the oriental nature, it is most likely a white tiger...

@Stosta : All I could think about is David Attenborough commentating: "Here, we see a wild Ghengis, excessively mating with females (physically), and nations (metaphorically)"

Oooh! A badger? Hyena? A lemur?

If it's a lemur you can just steal this off the interwebs for your label, and change the fruits to litchi, rice and coconuts...

latest
I'll have to tell our designer to stop working immediately. We've got our design now :D haha. Halfdaft got it right! It's a panda!

I know some of you wanted White Scars and Lemurs for the artwork, sorry to disappoint!

Back