KUI bottom feed mod

@kimbo Quick question?
When are you looking at closing the group buy?
perhaps these details have been given before Please let me know how to pay you for my order.
Thanks for your effort, it is appreciated. You rock :clap:

In my humble opinion I hope it closes only after manufacturer advises they have a well working production product.

In my humble opinion I hope it closes only after manufacturer advises they have a well working production product.
@capetocuba Agreed.
By the looks of it we are going to place a HUGE group buy, and it would be nice to get a finished and tested product. ;-)

@ESH @capetocuba i spoke to them the day before yesterday, the RDA is done, the mods are in for engraving now. Then before they give the green light they will test everything, i will give plenty time before i close this and will make sure we get proper mods ;)

@ESH @capetocuba i spoke to them the day before yesterday, the RDA is done, the mods are in for engraving now. Then before they give the green light they will test everything, i will give plenty time before i close this and will make sure we get proper mods ;)

@kimbo I remember you mentioning a patent issue.
Has that been resolved or are they going on a different design?

Thanks @kimbo I'm sure that with you at the helm we will get a decent product. ;)

@kimbo I remember you mentioning a patent issue.
Has that been resolved or are they going on a different design?

Hi @Riddle as i understand they made some small cosmetic changes, i will get a live photo before anyone pays so that we all know what was done and how does it look.

Hi @Riddle as i understand they made some small cosmetic changes, i will get a live photo before anyone pays so that we all know what was done and how does it look.

I hope it's not too drastic. I like the initial design they had.

Any feedback on this would like to get my ducks in a row if it's going to be a Jan group buy, thx so much for all you effort so far @kimbo

Hi @Daniel yes it looks like. With the patent thing and this time of the year things slowed down a bit, but everything is still happening just a but slower. You can work on a Jan group buy :)

Any pics pf what the rda will look like? Photos ? This has piqued my interest now:p

Hi @kimbo Could you add me to the list

This would be my first group buy not sure what to expect.

Back