KUI bottom feed mod

At the rate this group buy is growing I think we do need a KUIville.:devil::cool:

Guys, I love the enthusiasm and I see several Reonauts on this group buy.
Big up to @kimbo for arranging.

I would like to see what Reonauts say about this device after vaping both side by side for a few months
Will be interesting

Guys, I love the enthusiasm and I see several Reonauts on this group buy.
Big up to @kimbo for arranging.

I would like to see what Reonauts say about this device after vaping both side by side for a few months
Will be interesting

That will be the true test for this device.
@kimbo can report back after vaping them both :D

So ive developed this habit where whenever I find myself thinking about this KUI mod, I immediately disttact myself with anything that comes to mind. And its been working raher well. Now today I find that ive crossed to the dark side where I have a visible nervous tick going on. So I just have to ask whether mr @kimbo has any news regarding this object of my obsession. any feedback would be greatly appreciated dude:D

So ive developed this habit where whenever I find myself thinking about this KUI mod, I immediately disttact myself with anything that comes to mind. And its been working raher well. Now today I find that ive crossed to the dark side where I have a visible nervous tick going on. So I just have to ask whether mr @kimbo has any news regarding this object of my obsession. any feedback would be greatly appreciated dude:D
Sorry i have been neglecting this thread the last few days,things are a bit hectic here. SCANS did give me a sneak preview of the silver KUI.
The order will be before the end of the month, they promised me all the little ducks will be in a row before the end of the month and we can go ahead :)
@Hash Punk something for your tik ;)
^8F8854B5CCB7828D2072AC82E493A2E60754E6CD10D0B969FD^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

How long does it take once order sent out to reach our shores

A manic grin forms on @Hash Punk 's face as the voices inside his head start to chant in unison. :p

Last edited:
I come with news :)

The KUI will be finished in this week, so get everything ready get the final rand price for you including everything with everything laid out for you. I will collect payments in the next few days after that. Then i will order once everybody paid :)

Back