KUI bottom feed mod

That is brilliant @kimbo!:clap:
One question (as I am a group buy virgin), how is shipping organised?

once the mods are in my hads we can make the lists of the group send :)

@kimbo please also add an xtra atty for me.
Do you know where to get hands on center posts to maybe convert some of the other drippers to BF, if the bug really bites with this one.

So it's safe to say end of Jan , or earlier ? Spare Atty for me as well pls bud thx !

@abdul I would also be in on the group shipping option ....

I wanted to post tomorrow but just because of @jtgrey i will make it a day early ;)

I will close this group buy on Saturday and give the final pricing on Sunday so that we can get this ball rolling :)

I wanted to post tomorrow but just because of @jtgrey i will make it a day early ;)

I will close this group buy on Saturday and give the final pricing on Sunday so that we can get this ball rolling :)

JJAAAAAAA!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

.....:rofl:

@Guunie that was the price for ten units. I should get a better price from them because we order so many, but because we order so many VAT will come into play, so i hope the two will cancel each other out, the quantity discount and the VAT. Saying that i will keep the final price as close to $45 as i can or less, and i will post all the numbers so you can check the calculations for your self

This came a long way from only 10 units! Must be the biggest group buy ever !

Back