KUI bottom feed mod

And this is just getting bigger and bigger . I think we are going to buy all there stock at once :D

@kimbo so you will be ordering some spares as well , I would like 2 x spare bottles as well :)

i add two extra bottles with each mod .. i will not impact the price allot on big order like this. The ony thing is it is 4ml bottle not 5ml
sorry

i add two extra bottles with each mod .. i will not impact the price allot on big order like this. The ony thing is it is 4ml bottle not 5ml
sorry
well shouldnt be a big difference if the tube is long enough

sorry
so each mod will come with 3 x 4ml and 1 x 8ml bottle

well shouldnt be a big difference if the tube is long enough
@abdul lol the tube will be long enough regardless of the bottle size . Remember the bottle will be different in height but the tube will be from top to bottom . So smaller bottle will just have more of the tube exposed at the top .:-D

@kimbo I think put me down for 1 more atty . Just in case . They might be awesome and then I have 2 exstra to use on my reo's too. Rather safe then sorry !

@abdul lol the tube will be long enough regardless of the bottle size . Remember the bottle will be different in height but the tube will be from top to bottom . So smaller bottle will just have more of the tube exposed at the top .:-D
inexperience i am lol. i have no idea how this BF system works. Thanks for the info

Back