A bottom feed mod is born

See the web site says a 14 mm atomizer is included. Wonder if that catch cup limits the mod to that size atomizer?

Morning @Andre i will ask them .. i am sure they said the the catch cup limits the size of the atty. I am going out for most of the day, i will post when i get back

See the web site says a 14 mm atomizer is included. Wonder if that catch cup limits the mod to that size atomizer?

Sorry i took so long

kui2.JPG

Think that patent is for the US only, but, yes, a huge potential market for them.

Think that patent is for the US only, but, yes, a huge potential market for them.
@Andre i am not sure how this works .. but the collection cup differs from the mods ..

Must the mods be exactly the same or just about the same?

To borrow the quote:

I'll stick with my floor denting, toe smashing, creek dunking, run over it with a mower, kick it down a gravel road, pick it up, dust it off, change a wet wick if it went swimming, squonk and vape original.

Sorry they gave me some photo's the day before or after xmas, i for got to post them :blush:

This is still on the assembly line. There will o-rings added and so.

hugfu.jpg
vi'oih.jpg

Hi

Just an update. This is the BF RDA that will come with the KUI mod. Scans will be selling them separate at $8
kui iatty1 (2).jpg

Back