A bottom feed mod is born

so its not included in the KUI mod?

nice, cant wait. the need to test and finish production now

$8 is not bad at all.
Yes i thought so as well, i will take orders with the KUI group buy for the people that just want an atty :)

The order is already so big another few atty's will not drop the plane ;)

Yes i thought so as well, i will take orders with the KUI group buy for the people that just want an atty :)

It might just. Any news on completion yet?

It might just. Any news on completion yet?
@Riddle they told me round about the tenth give or take a day, i told them not to rush and bring a bad quality mod on the market, In this game you have just one chance and if you get a bad name you are screwed

@Riddle they told me round about the tenth give or take a day, i told them not to rush and bring a bad quality mod on the market, In this game you have just one chance and if you get a bad name you are screwed
Couldn't agree more. Although the waiting is killing me slowly. Lots of excitement and anticipation for this:--)

Thanks. Yeah you are right. Rather a good mod that took time then a crap one that was done in a rush.

You sure? The way things have been going with the planes lately, you never know :D

Just add the atty to the group buy. the cost is $8 but until we do the order i am not sure about the shipping, you can work on $12 as a total price, i cant see it be more than that

Sample photo's are out :)

This is so they can tell the factory what to change before they go into full prodution :)

dont look at the color lol

QQ截图20150112152816.jpg QQ截图20150112152757.jpg QQ截图20150112152807.jpg

From SCANS what they will change from here:

bigger window, thicker positive contact bar
bigger button
and other colors

That colour is a bit funky but I think the design looks good. A lot like the REO though.
mate that is just short of fugly ;)

that is why i said dont look at the color, the photo's are just to keep the people in the loop at what is going on at the moment :)

mate that is just short of fugly ;)

that is why i said dont look at the color, the photo's are just to keep the people in the loop at what is going on at the moment :)

They can at least keep us in the loop with nicer colours. :p

I quite like the colour, but then I have been told that I special :D

Sample photo's are out :)

This is so they can tell the factory what to change before they go into full prodution :)

dont look at the color lol

From SCANS what they will change from here:

bigger window, thicker positive contact bar
bigger button
and other colors

I have to agree on the bigger window ... the one on the photos is tiny tiny

It looks like a plasterer's radio :-D. Design looks solid though, awesome can't wait! :clap:.

Needs a bigger window for sure

via iphone

Back