Kylin RTA - Coils

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I need some help please. I bought a Kylin RTA from a forum member and I put some Alien Clapton 0.45ohm coils in. The poor Pico 25 got so warm you could fry eggs on it. The ohms on the pico showed 0.17 and the watts was 30. I like the cooler vape. So I took one of the coils out and it just didnt do what I think it was supposed to do.

Then I tried to wrap some coils, but I'm just stuffing that up completely. I'm not very strong in my hands and the coils keep spacing out or jumping all over the show. (Going to look into doing the drill thing)

So now I want to know what coils can I buy to use on the Kylin? (I'm limited on funds so if its something that is kinda in the cheap range but will work) I am still figuring out this whole wire and coil name thing so please if you could link me the coil that you suggest.

Will the Pico even be able do run dual coils?

@Braki if you promise to throw the Kylin into the dustbin or smash it with a hammer and not pass it on to someone else I will send you a brand new Kylin Mini still sealed in the package!

Stop with all these other tanks... send me a PM with your full name, address, postal code and cell number and I will ship you a Kyline Mini.
View attachment 125324

Legend @Rob Fisher !
:campeon:

Enjoy it @Braki !!

Back