Kylin RTA

Only getting mine on Monday as I could only order last night ;(

Been using it for about half the dat now, thumbs up for thing and monster jam apple

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

At about R100 cheaper than SirVape

Ffs but I got mine from SirVape. There advertising is on point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it too good to be true, its probably vapeclub

If you havent ordered a Kylin yet please do yourselves a favour and get one.
Its only been a few hours to give a proper report but the flavour from this guy is just amazing.

No leaking so far, building and wicking is so easy.
Dont bother with the 2ml tank , stick the 6 on immediately unless you enjoy refilling every 15min.

IMG-20170421-WA0000.jpeg

Yeah the 2ml is kak for refilling so often but soo short and stubby

Yeah the 2ml is kak for refilling so often but soo short and stubby

The tank does look better with the 2ml on compared to the 6ml.
But i prefer convenience , especially if you have to run out quick for a hour or two you dont need to walk around with a bottle of juice.

Got mine yesterday and loving it. Only problem I have encountered is that it leaks at the bottom (not through the airflow) but at the edge on the bottom plate, if that makes sense, see red line on pic. Still playing around to see if I elevate the coils some more but looks like its condensation inside the bottom airflow that buils up.

Any ideas or comments welcomed.
b929768a3bfd873baf0c2cfabead906d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday and it's awesome.
e0157cfc2e6501fe762a4bde6d2b2b8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I saw on our whatsapp group there is going to be a v2 with the top glass ring comming out

Ok peeps so after many builds and diffrent coil positioning and wicking methods to try resolve the leaking/condensation issue i finally decided to try the simplest of remedies which is what @BigGuy said on his video regarding the Kylin.

Inhale while you firing your mod and after you release the fire button inhale for a second or so longer to get all the vapour out. And.... Bobs your uncle...

I still have slight condensation but nothing compared to what i was getting before.
I use to have juice dripping down my mod and now i dont.
Condesation only ontop of the Mod.

Hope this helps some of yous that are having issues.

I was caught up by the (rather convincing) "hype" surrounding this tank. So I succumbed.

I have absolutely no regrets. Fantastic! Not even necessary to review.

IMG_4149.JPG

There are a few threads on the Kylin. As I said on the on the other thread, mine became a leaker. Very disappointed. It leaks from the outer ring on the base.

This is how you vape the Kylin before you ditch it.

IMG_4224.JPG

Back