KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the feedback @Chukin'Vape

Hey @KZOR - i see the poll at the top is sitting on 52 votes to zero

That means one recipe for every week of the year !
:D

Orange sounds good @KZOR.
Thanks for posting

Trolling are we?
Yeah I thought that was obvious. I wasn't even trying very hard either. Blown away by how seriously people take it, but I can guarantee if it was under a profile with a lot of posts it would have been seen as "oh that old scallywag at it again" I set about testing this theory and it tests solid. Second fellas found out it is me it was like "oh it's only old Lord Vetinari haw haw haw" I mean under this name I can get away with pretty much murder and it's just dandy. But try the same thing under a new profile and it gets taken up a bit more seriously. I set about testing if forum post count gives a perceived forum credibility and it does unfortunately. Which is why I am most likely to rock up as Phil Collins or some other stupid name soon enough. To kinda prove this lol.

Never take The Lord seriously we all know this so poking fun under a different name was an education.

I have to try the Preacher. I'm loving the Peach profile lately after trying NCV Burst.

I would go for the gamble but start at a lower percentage since LA is a stronger concentrate. You can always up the percentage aftwerwards till you happy with the banana flavor you prefer. :)
thanks for the reply

Decided to make a juice specifically for my Troll RTA. I have noticed that certain juices perform better in RDA's and others in RTA's.
This one is for a RTA. :)
Name : Hum-V - It reminds you of the humbug sweets but with a vanilla IC edge.

Hum-V.jpg

Ooh, that sounds delicious @KZOR

Back