KZOR's Recipe Archive : Mint Toffee

Should i stop posting recipes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't have nutella, but I might try this anyway without it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
I've never tried it without Nutella... but I have substituted butterscotch ripple for normal butterscotch... not quite the same but also very good...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've never tried it without Nutella... but I have substituted butterscotch ripple for normal butterscotch... not quite the same but also very good...

I have everything else, I might throw in some INW milk chocolate instead

I have everything else, I might throw in some INW milk chocolate instead

That could be good at well... and maybe just a tiiiiiiiiny bit of hazelnut to add that "nut"ella bit...

Oh dear... bastardising @KZOR recipe here

That could be good at well... and maybe just a tiiiiiiiiny bit of hazelnut to add that "nut"ella bit...

Oh dear... bastardising @KZOR recipe here

Oooh you have a good point. I will do that for sure.

Hi @Strontium - cc @Soutie and @KZOR - even though this reply is on KZOR's Thread - Soutie did a Peanut Brittle Recipe on the forum - this is my Notes Record of it :

11 - ✅PeaBrit-v2 -Ⓜ️
Caramel (Original) TFA - 2%
Dulce de Leche TFA - 1.5%
Graham Cracker (Cl'r) TFA - 2%
Marshmallow FA - 2%
Peanut Butter TFA - 6%
Vanilla Custard v1 CAP - 2%
65/35 - 4 Weeks

I thought KZOR would appreciate Soutie's Recipe because this "Sousie" is one of my best ADV's - and when mixed - must steep the full period and more.

To @Soutie - my sincerest appreciation for your exemplary support at the time my DIY started and for this recipe.

And to @KZOR - a great big Thank You for your Creme Soda Recipe - when I first started - with the tweaked Mt Dew concentrate - and this one is also one of my best ADV's and is in it's own Tank right next to the Brittle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:aaaaa: :aplastao: :aaaaa: :aplastao: :aaaaa:

Again - Thank You @Soutie @KZOR

Best Regards - Max

Hi @Strontium - cc @Soutie and @KZOR - even though this reply is on KZOR's Thread - Soutie did a Peanut Brittle Recipe on the forum - this is my Notes Record of it :

11 - ✅PeaBrit-v2 -Ⓜ️
Caramel (Original) TFA - 2%
Dulce de Leche TFA - 1.5%
Graham Cracker (Cl'r) TFA - 2%
Marshmallow FA - 2%
Peanut Butter TFA - 6%
Vanilla Custard v1 CAP - 2%
65/35 - 4 Weeks

I thought KZOR would appreciate Soutie's Recipe because this "Sousie" is one of my best ADV's - and when mixed - must steep the full period and more.

To @Soutie - my sincerest appreciation for your exemplary support at the time my DIY started and for this recipe.

And to @KZOR - a great big Thank You for your Creme Soda Recipe - when I first started - with the tweaked Mt Dew concentrate - and this one is also one of my best ADV's and is in it's own Tank right next to the Brittle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:aaaaa: :aplastao: :aaaaa: :aplastao: :aaaaa:

Again - Thank You @Soutie @KZOR

Best Regards - Max
@Max you sir, are a legend.
Thank you

@KZOR just a update- i did not get to make another batch of the creamy pineapple cake without the cly pineapple but i wont need to.
After a week steep that chemical taste i was getting has fadded away.
And this juice is real yum now.

My next juice i will make of yours next month @KZOR is island style (missing a few concentrates)

Just a question brother?
Which version of island style is better v1 or v2 ?

Okay so is NutterZ a coil killer or is it RTA and RDA friendly, mixing it up this weekend as well as Aloha!!! So excited ! Thanks @KZOR I already know it's going to be top DIY recipes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey @KZOR, Found this thread the other day and have gone through every page, this is my second attempt at DIY so for now I won't even attempt most of your recipes must say they look amazing and I can't wait to try them later.

I tried DIY about a year ago but it didn't work out very well at all and put me off totally. Decided to give it a go again now and while researching I came across your video that someone linked to in this thread and man it's a great video and opened my eyes to just how much easier/better it is to mix by weight. I quickly added a scale to my order after watching your video and 2 nights ago made a quick single flavour (Fuji Apple) recipe and it didn't suck! Really helped my confidence after not being able to make a single decent juice the first time I tried DIY.

Nice one, @mildly.inked! Four tips to ensure that DIY works well for you:

1) Mix by weight, get a scale as soon as you can.
2) Start with known and popular recipes. Trying to concoct your own hit recipes from the get-go is likely to result in disappointment.
3) Get the right concentrates and don't sub. If a recipe says Inw Shisha Strawberry, use that concentrate. Subbing the Really Cheap Flavour Company's Strawberry will lead to frustration.
4) Have some patience and accept a few failures. If you bought a commercial juice to start vaping and it wasn't quite to your liking, you wouldn't dismiss all store-bought juice as rubbish. There are many DIY recipes that only suit certain palates, or are plain bad. But the same applies to commercial juice. For both, it's a case of experimenting and having some failures on the journey to determining what is right for your palate.

didn't work out very well at all and put me off totally.
So glad I could assist.
Takes a lot of time to get to know the flavours one wants to experiment with but success is so glorious in the world of DIY that it makes it all the worth while.
To give an idea what I mean ..... I have been working on a orange just juice and a grape candy soda for about a month now and I am finally getting to the recipe I am happy with. Many trial and error moments but I love the journey as much as I do the destination.
Listen to guys like @RichJB who know what they talking about and also only use 5-10ml samples when starting out without nicotine which could help you save a lot of money. :)

Nice one, @mildly.inked! Four tips to ensure that DIY works well for you:

1) Mix by weight, get a scale as soon as you can.
2) Start with known and popular recipes. Trying to concoct your own hit recipes from the get-go is likely to result in disappointment.
3) Get the right concentrates and don't sub. If a recipe says Inw Shisha Strawberry, use that concentrate. Subbing the Really Cheap Flavour Company's Strawberry will lead to frustration.
4) Have some patience and accept a few failures. If you bought a commercial juice to start vaping and it wasn't quite to your liking, you wouldn't dismiss all store-bought juice as rubbish. There are many DIY recipes that only suit certain palates, or are plain bad. But the same applies to commercial juice. For both, it's a case of experimenting and having some failures on the journey to determining what is right for your palate.

All makes a lot of sense especially your last point - good way of looking at it actually and I hadn't actually thought of it like that before even though I have bought many juices that just didn't work for me... kept vaping though.

And thanks @KZOR, I think the last time I tried to rush it and wanted instant gratification (so to speak) but this time I am taking my time and going a lot slower, starting with simple 1 and then two flavour recipes and will work my way up over time. Very excited about it and for now I really enjoy reading about the recipes and how/why the flavours work together and what they do.

Hi @KZOR - so - all the remaining concentrates required to complete NutterZ and Viola are enroute.

Will give you some feedback once they're done.

What's the best steeping times for the two...:-D :-D

Thank You and chat later.

Best Regards

Let us know how it came out

So I made this without the Nutella, but had everything else. I know TFA PB needs at least 2 weeks of good steeping time, but as a SnV this is really good, I need to get some Nutella for sure.

Thanks @KZOR

Made NutterZ and Aloha this weekend, Aloha is my new ADV for sure ! Love it, goes down extremely well in my Kylin RTA and must say I haven't touched any of my other liquids since making Aloha.. NutterZ is busy steeping, Aloha helps me keep the NutterZ steeping :)8--):inlove: Thanks @KZOR

Back