Latest Hardware Arrivals @ BLCK

The BLCK BAR Disposable Device
A High Quality 1500 Puff Device (Aluminum Tube with Gloss Finish). giving you Consistent Flavour on every draw.
Devices are Assembled and Filled locally, ensuring that the Bases & Additives used are exactly the same as the
Standard Ingredients currently being used In E-liquid Salts.

We have 4 AMAZING Flavours to choose from in
0MG. 20MG & 40MG Strengths

Man-gu :
Smooth & Juicy Mangoes combined with Zesty Guava Nector all rounded off with crushed Ice.

The OG OJ :
Freshly Squeezed and aiming to please.

Cara-Bacco :
Caramel & Tobacco is truly a match made in heaven.
Luxurious Caramel caressing the Strong, Earthy notes of the Tobacco leaf.
Silky smooth, while natural, a sublime combo!

Choc-Mint Cookie :
For all fans of mint and chocolate, have I got the cookie for you. Delicious morsels of mint chocolate bliss and refreshing mint.

Purchase these items in-store (Retail JHB) or Online via our website.

PS: Orders over R750 qualify for FREE delivery.

For a limited time only: Receive a FREE Gift of your choice* when you spend over R1000!

The Points Store - Exclusive Products can be purchased using points earned from every purchase you make! You can also convert your Points to Discount Vouchers.

WARNING: This Post may contain Nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive Chemical

This looks cool @Nick Black
im assuming these are all filled with Nic Salts liquid?
ie not normal freebase?

ie not normal freebase?
Hi Silver, Yes! They're filled with the same ingredients used in standard Nicotine Salt E-Liquids and there is also a 0mg Variant Available as well!

Hi Silver, Yes! They're filled with the same ingredients used in standard Nicotine Salt E-Liquids and there is also a 0mg Variant Available as well!
ie not normal freebase?
Psst.. @Silver

A High Quality 1500 Puff Device (Aluminum Tube with Gloss Finish). giving you Consistent Flavour on every draw.
Devices are Assembled and Filled locally, ensuring quality Bases & ingredients are used in production.

We have 4 AMAZING Flavours to choose from in 0MG. 20MG, 40MG Nicotine Salt Strengths & Now in 18MG Freebase Nicotine
Man-gu
1f96d.png
: Smooth & Juicy Mangoes combined with Zesty Guava Nector all rounded off with crushed Ice.
The OG OJ
1f34a.png
: Freshly Squeezed and aiming to please.
Cara-Bacco
1f342.png
: Caramel & Tobacco is truly a match made in heaven. Luxurious Caramel caressing the Strong, Earthy notes of the Tobacco leaf.
Choc-Mint Cookie
1f36b.png
1f343.png
1f36a.png
: For all fans of mint and chocolate, have we got the cookie for you. Delicious morsels of mint chocolate bliss and refreshing mint.

For a limited time only: Receive a FREE Gift of your choice* when you spend over R1000!

1f51e.png

Psst.. @Silver

Devices are Assembled and Filled locally, ensuring quality Bases & ingredients are used in production.

We have 4 AMAZING Flavours to choose from in 0MG. 20MG, 40MG Nicotine Salt Strengths & Now in 18MG Freebase Nicotine
Man-gu
1f96d.png
: Smooth & Juicy Mangoes combined with Zesty Guava Nector all rounded off with crushed Ice.
The OG OJ
1f34a.png
: Freshly Squeezed and aiming to please.
Cara-Bacco
1f342.png
: Caramel & Tobacco is truly a match made in heaven. Luxurious Caramel caressing the Strong, Earthy notes of the Tobacco leaf.
Choc-Mint Cookie
1f36b.png
1f343.png
1f36a.png
: For all fans of mint and chocolate, have we got the cookie for you. Delicious morsels of mint chocolate bliss and refreshing mint.

1f51e.png

Oh wow - 18mg Freebase
Thank heavens
This is marvellous!

@Nick Black - I am scheduled for a Nic/PG/VG order soon - so I would love to add one or two of these disposables to try them out.
My only problem is that I can't decide which two of these I would like, they all sound fabulous. I might have to just get all 4 and then do a feedback thread...

Thanks for the tag

Back