Legendary Service!

Naeem_M

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hey @Maxxis

Background for everyone; my cousin @TalhaMoolla and I purchased Sony VTC5 batteries from Lung Candy a few weeks back. A week after purchase, following our use of the batteries, we ran in to issues. Some of the batteries weren't charging, then charging and then just dead.

I wrote to Maxxis on the forum here and i got an IMMEDIATE response. With so few questions asked, he requested me to bring the batteries through and he'd sort us out.

Walked in Saturday morning, handed over the batteries and without hesitation, following some laughs, a chit chat and some nom-nom flavour vaping ... we walked out with replacement batteries.

@Maxxis - brother, you're a legend! :clap: I've supported you in the past and I will continue to support you moving forward. Customer Experience beats owning a new shiny mod or RDA/RTA any day. And you sir, have got that locked down!

Keep up the excellent work and keep bringing in DotMods! :campeon:

Looking forward to seeing you this coming week for those very special items you're bringing in ;)

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really appreciate positive feedback like this!

Great seeing you guys again. I believe Ill be seeing you today actually.

Back