Let's tempt fate.

Dropped one of the Blotto's , driptip smashed , glass ok ,whole deck section snapped off - luckily for me got an engineer as a friend, who will be able to fix it ;)

Dropped one of the Blotto's , driptip smashed , glass ok ,whole deck section snapped off - luckily for me got an engineer as a friend, who will be able to fix it ;)

Just Wow... you dont just break it, you f$#% it up good an solid in one go, that takes some mad skill to break everything except the glass... hahaha

In the process of ordering some new glass from Germany. I'm a kayfun MTL guy, and local guys do not really stock that type of equipment.
The amount of glass I've broken on tanks is staggering. You might call it a special skill.

Watch tonight's show. I have some good news for you.

etymologyotd-piqued.jpg

Fate was tempted and I lost. I was telling someone yesterday that I only ever broke one tank by accident, Kangertech Subtank mini glass as I gripped too hard to unscrew for a refill. Now I broke my glass on my Ammit MTL with a drop that looked as if it survived at first as I did not notice the crack, but turned the tank off to rewick and saw it came apart. :facepalm:

Just broke my first glass ever ;(
At least the Zeus comes with a spare glass. I've dropped and knocked over the mod with that particular tank twice since March and got away with it every time. This time I was putting things back together after a bath and it slipped out of my hand and went tumbling to the kitchen floor. I've never been very athletic so my catch attempts were in vain.

Back