LIME ICE - My first "semi DIY" juice - then full DIY

So would someone mind sharing the recipe for Lime Ice in it's entirety? Just ordered some more DIY stuffs from Skyblue and hopefully next week will be brewing week :D

So would someone mind sharing the recipe for Lime Ice in it's entirety? Just ordered some more DIY stuffs from Skyblue and hopefully next week will be brewing week :D

Lol, @Viper_SA - its a top secret.
I have been preparing a line of juices for some time now
All will be revealed ;-)

Lol, @Viper_SA - its a top secret.
I have been preparing a line of juices for some time now
All will be revealed ;-)
Whatever the makeup, the icy lime is a winner for me. I'm amazed at how my tastes have changed from desserts to fruits. I think the next challenge is a great iced black label beer juice. That would really be something great.

Whatever the makeup, the icy lime is a winner for me. I'm amazed at how my tastes have changed from desserts to fruits. I think the next challenge is a great iced black label beer juice. That would really be something great.

@Alex, dont give away all our secrets!

So @Silver now that Vapecon has concluded, and you can refocus on your juice line .... How long before we can expect to sample some of you line's goodness?

LoL, My nic strength was highlighted when I tried to open the snip tool in windows, so I typed it in the nic strength box instead of my search bar.

My nic strength was 36
Sorry if this is random, but i love you... I didn't know this existed, i would screen capture, open with paint, edit, save, then send....

You learn something new every day :cool:

So here's my spin on it

10% VM Lime
2% VM Menthol
1% EM
1 drop sucralose per 5ml

All I can say is yum yum. Thanks @Silver

really enjoyed reading this thread going to make some up thx

Back