SOLD Limelight Gloom DNA75c + Psyclone Citadel RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnePowerfulCorsa

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Limelight Gloom DNA75c 24mm flush cup, cerakoted 510, buttons, matching drip tip beauty ring and logo - RRP around $400+
Selling Price :- R3500 for the bundle
Condition :- 9/10 includes original packaging. Mod has a limited lifetime warranty with Limelight Mechanics
Age of the item :- Less than a year
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Sandton / Fourways
Delivery/Collection :- Either to be discussed
Reason for sale:- Prefer my mech squonkers

Item for Sale :- Psyclone Citadel RDA + Black cap
Selling Price :- R3 500 for the bundle
Condition :- 8/10 - The ultem insert is broken though
Age of the item :- Unknown
Location of item :- Fourways / Sandton
Reason for sale:- Not in use

I have made my mind up on this. I prefer my Mech squonkers and this is just sitting in the cupboard not being used. I would rather someone make use of it. I am open to offers of trade as well for similar valued items and my price is negotiable. PM me and we can work something out.

IMG_20191031_085055_resized_20191031_085435274.jpg IMG_20191031_085246_resized_20191031_085435507.jpg IMG_20191031_085306_resized_20191031_085435412.jpg

Then one would list both items under one price and not 2 separate items.

Appreciate your comments and thoughts on the matter although I disagree. I prefer the neatness and the less cluttered and complicated way of separating the items so that people can see individual details for the two items. It is common practice to list a bundle price on multiple items.

This is how it was suppose to be done:

Item for Sale :- Combo Deal : Limelight Gloom DNA75c and Citadel RDA with Extra Black Cap
LimeLight Gloom Specs : DNA75c with 24mm flush cup, cerakoted 510, buttons, matching drip tip beauty ring and logo - RRP around $400+
Selling Price :- R3500 for the bundle
Condition :- 9/10 includes original packaging. Mod has a limited lifetime warranty with Limelight Mechanics
Age of the item :- Less than a year
Location of item :- Sandton / Fourways
Reason for sale:- Prefer my mech squonkers

I have made my mind up on this. I prefer my Mech squonkers and this is just sitting in the cupboard not being used. I would rather someone make use of it. I am open to offers of trade as well for similar valued items and my price is negotiable. PM me and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back