Limelight Mechanics... e-pipes coming to Vapour Mountain on 5 January 2015

As soon as I have it, I'll post them. Didn't really have the spare cash for one this month, but with the limited stock, I wasn't going to miss this. My wife and parents were clubbing together together to buy me a pipe for my birthday next month, so at least it's covered!! I could not resist this brand, especially after visiting there website. They look so proud of their product.

And rightly so... they can honestly be proud of their products. Really solid, beautiful pieces.

Newfound respect for the humble EMOW... looks great on the Limelight pipes and chucking clouds with the 0.8ohm Kangertech dual coil.

Loaded with some 5P Black Flag. I must confess I was disappointed when I first got it but its grown on me a bit. Its not a great coffee juice, but a really good one and something different. Amazing what solid marketing and presentation can do.

img20150109_212024.jpg

Newfound respect for the humble EMOW... looks great on the Limelight pipes and chucking clouds with the 0.8ohm Kangertech dual coil.

Loaded with some 5P Black Flag. I must confess I was disappointed when I first got it but its grown on me a bit. Its not a great coffee juice, but a really good one and something different. Amazing what solid marketing and presentation can do.

View attachment 19046
Go away!

Okay, so 2 days into owning one of these. Wind Chime 18350, Eggshell Finish, Polished Alu, Flat Magnetic Switch
I put an Aspire Nautilus Mini with a long drip tip on this. Filled it up with 5 Pawns Gambit 18MG, and I am in Vaping Heaven!!!!!
This device is simply awesome. If you want to buy a truly unique device, which can be used for times of chilling or late in the evening, this is a must. The Build is insanely well done, the device is light. For those who were thinking about this, just do it, I know the price seems high, but the moment you vape it the first time, you'll know your money has been spent very well.
@Oupa Thank you for brining these in, they are simply superb!!

Okay, so 2 days into owning one of these. Wind Chime 18350, Eggshell Finish, Polished Alu, Flat Magnetic Switch
I put an Aspire Nautilus Mini with a long drip tip on this. Filled it up with 5 Pawns Gambit 18MG, and I am in Vaping Heaven!!!!!
This device is simply awesome. If you want to buy a truly unique device, which can be used for times of chilling or late in the evening, this is a must. The Build is insanely well done, the device is light. For those who were thinking about this, just do it, I know the price seems high, but the moment you vape it the first time, you'll know your money has been spent very well.
@Oupa Thank you for brining these in, they are simply superb!!

@Andre Buy it, before they run out!!!

You are worse than @Oupa. Go away too!

Thanks @Philip Dunkley ! Glad you enjoy it! I am also still in awe over the quality and beauty of the build on these pipes and thoroughly enjoying mine every evening.

Still waiting for someone to put up a formal review with pics ;-)

Back