Limitless Arms Race - 'Low battery'

S

SparMan

Hi There.

I recently purchased the Arms Race, which I am pleased with except for the fact that it often won't fire saying "low battery" and displaying 0 battery for one of the slots. It's not a problem with the batteries, and it usually works again shortly after. What could the problem be?

Kyle

The batteries are quite a tight fit in there for me, are they evenly wrapped?

Can you tell if it's the same slot that is giving the problem? So if you switch the batts around will it give a zero reading on the other slot?

The batteries are quite a tight fit in there for me, are they evenly wrapped?

Can you tell if it's the same slot that is giving the problem? So if you switch the batts around will it give a zero reading on the other slot?

I'm pretty sure they're evenly wrapped, and from what I can see it is the same slot.

I'm pretty sure they're evenly wrapped, and from what I can see it is the same slot.
That would seem to imply that it's something with the mod then.

Perhaps get some alcohol and swab out the battery tubes and connection points at the bottom, there might be some dirt or something that is causing temporary breaks in the connection. Just make sure that it has been dried properly before putting those batts back in! The alcohol (I use vodka) should evaporate pretty fast though!

I'm having the exact same issue with mine, within 1 week I had this issue.

I have contacted the vendor and waiting a reply.

Honestly it is so new that I really doubt it could be something like that.

@Samurai Thanks, please let me know as soon as they do.

Could be anything, bad terminal, bad wiring, bad chip. Do you rotate your batteries when charging them and putting them back in? Are they brand new and authentic? If you can confirm its not your batteries (and youve wiped the terminals) and you have not dropped it, I would take it back and ask for help.

Hey

I got it from The Cloud Lounge, went in today and they said I can bring it and they'll take a look. It has now started turning off by itself as well. I do rotate them, wiped the terminals cleaned everything and I've never dropped it, barely used it in fact.

Hey

I got it from The Cloud Lounge, went in today and they said I can bring it and they'll take a look. It has now started turning off by itself as well. I do rotate them, wiped the terminals cleaned everything and I've never dropped it, barely used it in fact.

I bought mine from the exact same place, online though.

So I'm meeting the owner at the Cape Vape Fest to get this sorted out, I hope all goes well for you.

Was eyeing out one of these mods, glad I saw this thread. Hope you guys are able to get everything sorted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an update...

This POS mod is now doing the same thing to me. It looks like it might have something to do with the way the battery cover clips in and gets loose over time. If anyone still has this issue let me know and we can see what we can figure out.

@Stosta so what was the outcome on this mods apparent issues?

@SamuraiTheVapor I see you selling yours in the classifieds, did you sort out the issue?

Other people did you get yours sorted?

This mod is worrying....tons on sale on IAVA.

Wonder is limitless got it wrong

Apparently it is a factory fault that has been acknowledged and corrected in a revised version of the mod. My unit is being replaced with the later revision so only time will tell if it has been corrected.

I would personally be EXTREMELY cautious in purchasing one of these second hand. Brand new is different if you can verify that it is the revised version, but I would not risk getting it second-hand only to be left with a brick.

This mod is honestly the most poorly made mod I have ever laid my eyes on.
Friend bought one at Cape Vape Fest and the clip keeping the battery cover on broke off, had to get @MarkK at Juicy Joes to make something up to replace it. Would definitely not recommend it to someone looking to buy it

I do however hope you guys get it sorted out though and maybe get the new revision for free, I know we have a limitless rep somewhere in our country, met him at the vape fest too, you might be able to get his details from Foggers, they deal a lot with him.

Back