Liqua - Juice Reviews

it was also my starting point. Apple was the best then. But I had to move on and never looked back ;)

Good reviewing anyhow!

Mmm, and I do love me some Coke, I'm properly addicted. Imagine if you could get a liquid that replicates that fizzling of gas on the tongue... :--P

@Wesley
You should give Cherry Cola from SkyBlue Vaping (@Derick) a try.
It has a lovely fizz to it, which reminds me very much of a fizzy drink and that fizzling on the tongue that you talk about.
It also has a nice sourness to it, which I like.

@Wesley
You should give Cherry Cola from SkyBlue Vaping (@Derick) a try.
It has a lovely fizz to it, which reminds me very much of a fizzy drink and that fizzling on the tongue that you talk about.
It also has a nice sourness to it, which I like.

I also have a weakness for sour things!

Checked out their website, why are the 10ml bottles so expensive? Not very encouraging for a new vaper who wants to sample a few juices before committing to a 30ml bottle...

[

Checked out their website, why are the 10ml bottles so expensive? Not very encouraging for a new vaper who wants to sample a few juices before committing to a 30ml bottle...
We are working on a sample size range :)

[

We are working on a sample size range :)

Good to hear - I've learnt my lesson the hard way from Liqua juices that I can't be certain what my tongue will and won't like and I'm afraid to order bigger bottles without testing first, that's a lot to throw away!

Keeping an eye on your goodies...

R55 for 10ml is not bad at all!
Most local juices that size are that price
Beats paying R120 or so for 30ml and not liking it

Actually, SkyBlue is one of only a few that offers this

OK - didn't make sense to me when I did the R / per ml calculation - but if that's the norm then all good.

@Derick - when you say sample size range - do you mean something like Liqua's variety pack? I'd definitely be interested in that.

Well, not really allowed to flaunt my products in this forum, but yes - give us a week or two and we will announce all the details in our forum

Sorry for the thread diversion
Lets get back on track

I imagine the cost of a 10ml bottle is very close to that of a 30ml bottle, thus the discrepancy in price per ml of juice.

I imagine the cost of a 10ml bottle is very close to that of a 30ml bottle, thus the discrepancy in price per ml of juice.
They are, but it is not just the bottle, it's the cap, the little spout and the label as well - that costs the same regardless of what size bottle, and seeing as childproof caps are not locally available we have to import them

So, up here we get NicEjuice, Liqua, and Nobacco.

Here are the Liqua flavours I've tried and my thoughts on them.

I am not a flavour expert by any measure, my taste buds are still recovering from 12 years for 40 stinkies a day.

I've found them to be pretty hit and miss.

French Pipe Tobacco 12mg (Rating 3/10)
TBH, it's vape-able, but I kept getting a mouldy background taste from it. Not buying it again.

Coffee 6mg (Rating -2/10)
Tasted like burnt wood, wasn't to do with my coils or wicking, tried it in multiple devices, didn't matter, just tasted like burnt wood. Not buying it again.

Apple 6mg (Rating 2/10)
Reminded me of a toffee apple, but I kept getting a hint of something really unpleasant and synthetic from it, again tested on multiple devices. Not buying it again

Cherry 9mg (Rating -5/10)
Utterly un-vape-able, feels like you're inhaling a air freshener. Not buying again

Mints 9mg (Rating 3/10)
tastes like mint chewing gum, but very insipid. Might buy again, if i'm hard up

Energy Drink 9mg (Rating 6/10)
This one is pretty good actually i'd buy it again, flavour is spot on. Will buy some tomorrow

Kretek Mild Tobacco 18mg :eek: (Rating 9.5/10)
This is by far, the tastiest juice i've tried, and it handles dilution so well, i managed to mix it at 1:3 and retain full flavour whilst cutting the throat hit down.
Going to buy some tomorrow. its such a simple flavour with the pronounced cloves, and the subtle tobacco undertones, and I'm really not a tobacco fan, and I love the stuff.

Might pick up something new from them tomorrow, too :p depends how brave my wallet feels.

I've got about 40 'Premium' imported juices in my personal stash and I still come back to liqua Cuban cigar and Turkish tobacco every few days, love the flavour.

I realise it's not for everyone though, I've recommended it to a few customers that have hated it.

So, up here we get NicEjuice, Liqua, and Nobacco.

Here are the Liqua flavours I've tried and my thoughts on them.

I am not a flavour expert by any measure, my taste buds are still recovering from 12 years for 40 stinkies a day.

I've found them to be pretty hit and miss.

French Pipe Tobacco 12mg (Rating 3/10)
TBH, it's vape-able, but I kept getting a mouldy background taste from it. Not buying it again.

Coffee 6mg (Rating -2/10)
Tasted like burnt wood, wasn't to do with my coils or wicking, tried it in multiple devices, didn't matter, just tasted like burnt wood. Not buying it again.

Apple 6mg (Rating 2/10)
Reminded me of a toffee apple, but I kept getting a hint of something really unpleasant and synthetic from it, again tested on multiple devices. Not buying it again

Cherry 9mg (Rating -5/10)
Utterly un-vape-able, feels like you're inhaling a air freshener. Not buying again

Mints 9mg (Rating 3/10)
tastes like mint chewing gum, but very insipid. Might buy again, if i'm hard up

Energy Drink 9mg (Rating 6/10)
This one is pretty good actually i'd buy it again, flavour is spot on. Will buy some tomorrow

Kretek Mild Tobacco 18mg :eek: (Rating 9.5/10)
This is by far, the tastiest juice i've tried, and it handles dilution so well, i managed to mix it at 1:3 and retain full flavour whilst cutting the throat hit down.
Going to buy some tomorrow. its such a simple flavour with the pronounced cloves, and the subtle tobacco undertones, and I'm really not a tobacco fan, and I love the stuff.

Might pick up something new from them tomorrow, too :p depends how brave my wallet feels.
Thx. Must try Kretek, did not even know about it. Tobacco with cloves has been on my to try list for some time.

Thx. Must try Kretek, did not even know about it. Tobacco with cloves has been on my to try list for some time.
Mild Kretek is a new Liqua flavour, as well as Two Mints.

I have heard along the grape vines that Liqua will have 3 new flavours by the end of the year, and that they also want to introduce (interesting part) high VG, or 100% VG e-liquids soon, branded 'Ritchy'

Mild Kretek is a new Liqua flavour, as well as Two Mints.

I have heard along the grape vines that Liqua will have 3 new flavours by the end of the year, and that they also want to introduce (interesting part) high VG, or 100% VG e-liquids soon, branded 'Ritchy'

Very interesting...

That's my only gripe with liqua is their high PG content. Vapour production is minimal and new vapers are often put off with the big TH... A friend the other day couldn't handle it, he would cough his lungs out every toot until I gave him a high VG blend.

Hey all, so I'm very new to the world of vaping. I bought a vape from a Pakistani shop in Fish Hoek (which I know is just a cheap fake of the kangatech evods. I bought Liqua energy drink and blackberry, i have yet to try the blackberry flavour though. So far im not such a fan of the energy drink flavour, it has a bit of a kick, think i want something a bit more mild. As far as i can tell, both are the real thing and not cheap rip-offs. My question is, what is the whole VP/PV thing about? Does having a lower Vp make the juice less powerful? I have no idea what Vp is, could someone please explain it in detail? Much appreciated

Back