Liqua - Juice Reviews

the throat hit doesntjust come from the pg, its mostly from the nicotene, you probably got 18mg, try 12mg, 0mg would taste like hubbly,just cleaner and no coal taste.

I started to use the Liqua juices in the beginning. The only one I remotely enjoyed was the "Red Oriental" but even that tastes super Kak now. I will not touch any more of these "commercial" juices, if I can call it that, sold in tobacconists. @Sir Vape sells all the juice to please my needs, made by genuine juice "brewers".

I also started on liqua and still use liqua. I love the craft vapes in my MODS but for an all day vape it is just too intense for me. I started using the apple 18mg and the American blend 18mg 50/50 combo and it was awesome. It got me off the stinkies. Now I use cappuccino 18mg and I love it.(I think I am addicted to coffee in more ways than one haha) A friend of mine uses a weird but surprisingly awesome combo of 70% cappuccino and 30% mixed berry. (Don't even ask I have no clue where she got that from)

As for tiramisu... Personally I am not a fan. It clogs my coils a lot quicker and is a bit on the sweet side.

I tried going down to 0 nic strength but the force is too strong in this one. So I want to try doing a 50/50 combo with 18mg and 0mg to help trick myself and get off the nic eventually.

I also saw the eliquids at the china mall in durban recently I saw fantasi ejuice in a 30ml bottle I knew something was not right when I asked the price the guy said R50 but if I want it now he will give me for R30 so definitely the price will tell you it's a fake and by looking at the fantasi orange bottle it wasn't even orange it was pink in colour someone needs to put a stop to these fake juices we don't know what substances they contain

I also saw the eliquids at the china mall in durban recently I saw fantasi ejuice in a 30ml bottle I knew something was not right when I asked the price the guy said R50 but if I want it now he will give me for R30 so definitely the price will tell you it's a fake and by looking at the fantasi orange bottle it wasn't even orange it was pink in colour someone needs to put a stop to these fake juices we don't know what substances they contain
Yeah, becoming a problem. Some other threads on here regarding that as well.

And, most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread.

Happy vaping.

Oh my name is mohamed I'm from durban north .I'm a hobiest vapour. You know what's sad it's the guys that are new to vaping the ones that want to make the switch but have no clue about fake juices and what devices to buy they are the ones that fall prey into buying those blister pack pen style vapes including a fake liqua juice .It really frustrates me to see this

Oh my name is mohamed I'm from durban north .I'm a hobiest vapour. You know what's sad it's the guys that are new to vaping the ones that want to make the switch but have no clue about fake juices and what devices to buy they are the ones that fall prey into buying those blister pack pen style vapes including a fake liqua juice .It really frustrates me to see this

Hey Mohamed - welcome. This is absolutely the right place to learn - many eager and helpful Vapers around. I joined in April this year and have learned a lot. Browse the forums - there is a wealth on information. And don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mohamed - welcome. This is absolutely the right place to learn - many eager and helpful Vapers around. I joined in April this year and have learned a lot. Browse the forums - there is a wealth on information. And don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks bud I really appreciate that

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Back