LiquiFlav is happy to present.... Cafe Brulee

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Imagine a rich, smooth coffee infused with a equally rich and delectable crème brûlée. Now imagine vaping it. A balancing act that has been achieved to perfection. Love at first puff.

LF Cafe Brulee.png

This wonderful new flavour will be released at Vapecon 2017 and is available for testing and purchase at R150 for a 60ml bottle (Vapecon 2017 special price, R180 RRP), in 0mg, 3mg and 6mg strengths.

@Spyro, @Hooked and @Smoke_A_Llama - have you tried Cafe Brulee yet maybe? It is one of our best sellers. A very good balance between coffee and creme brulee. I know @Kaos has voted for this in a recent poll as one of his favourite juices (b.t.w. thanks for that Kaos :) ).

Sorry I had to tag you here, but cannot advertise in normal forums as you would understand :)

Looks great bud! Will give it a try. Where is it available online?

@Spyro, @Hooked and @Smoke_A_Llama - have you tried Cafe Brulee yet maybe? It is one of our best sellers. A very good balance between coffee and creme brulee. I know @Kaos has voted for this in a recent poll as one of his favourite juices (b.t.w. thanks for that Kaos :) ).

Sorry I had to tag you here, but cannot advertise in normal forums as you would understand :)
Fully understandable, Yeah the Caffee Creme brulee was pretty insane!

@ivc_mixer I'm dying to try it and I tried desperately to win the Liquiflav comp on FB. It was actually quite funny. I thought that the more I enter, the greater my chance of winning - just as in a raffle or the lottery - so I entered a few times every day. Eventually Liquiflav even asked if I was crazy :D:D:D In the end, when the randomly-generated list was published, I saw that my name appeared only once - and then I realised how it works!

However, my New Years Resolution is not to buy any more juice (other than something that I'm waiting for). P.S. My New Year was adjusted to 1 Feb.
When I've used more of my home-stock, I'll definitely get the Creme Brulee!!

EDIT: I sent an FB msg to Liquiflav apologising and explaining my misunderstanding of the way the comps work and that I hadn't intended spamming the comments. My apology was graciously accepted - thank you!

I recall that :D

He who does not try will never know, right? But if it was based on the amount of entries, then you would have been on the list many, many times. But also at the end of the day, I must say from our side how grateful we were for you sharing our post so many times. :)

Back