Loadshedding pain

RoSsIkId

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
As i am starting to write this its 20:15.

Area should have started loadshed at 20:00.

Tv is off and plugged pff at main light. Battery charger is off. Full battery with filled bottle in reo. Coffee made and candles already lit.

And here i am waiting for the power to go off as its my turn to give back to SA.

And at 20:17 i find out its on stage 1 again. So now i have to put off the candles and so on.

Bloody bastids

Download shedalert gives you a alert on your phone.

or register on sharenet.co.za

Bah, Thanks for reminding me that Eishkom will have Rooihuiskraal back in the 'dark ages' in less than an hour.
With such a crapload of unread forum posts, I'd probably be better off to go in to the office or start drinking seriously for 5 minutes.
Now, where's that coin ?

Is the loadshedding there to stay permanently?

Is the loadshedding there to stay permanently?

Really not sure @Tom
At this stage I think it may be around for a year or two - until the new powerplants get up to full production
But its not clear

Big dampener on the economy, foreign investment and morale

Really not sure @Tom
At this stage I think it may be around for a year or two - until the new powerplants get up to full production
But its not clear

Big dampener on the economy, foreign investment and morale
...nothing learned since 2008 then. I thought it would just be for short term, maybe just during some maintenance periods of the power plants. Its a shame.

My pain is laodshedding at work and then as soon as I get home I getloadshedded. How the hell can I charge my batteries :(

Back