Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope, but I'll wait fot this one https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04516746 to get completed and then I'll revaluate my position.

Not that I'm discounting trials by any means, however the pressure is on! ... Not only are the deaths unacceptable, but the exacerbation of mutations becomes worse the longer it's left unchecked as I understand it.

Something that may well leave people uncomfortable is the reality that there comes a time when need overrides some risks, (aka some of the checking / trials), and anyone that has been in research knows that this relates to "best guess based on all the data available up to that point"
This is where we find ourselves, not unlike Alexander Fleming did back in 1929.

I certainly do NOT know the most, but I'm not going to get in to arguments with people when they go off at me for stating a fact especially if they throw back a contradictory statement. And that seems to happen more often than not in this thread.

Well my friend ... you seem to be better informed than me, and as I'm a sponge for knowledge ... bring on the good stuff :campeon2: ... Everyone here is entitled to their opinion, (remembering that opinions are like arseholes, and that we all have one), and that you don't need to respond to every posting ... smile and wave, (or press like and scroll down ;))

As a BTW ... I wasn't nearly as bad as you with Nitro ... we only mixed black powder, (Saltpeter, Sulphur and Charcoal), with touch power, (Ammonia and Iodine), and injected this slurry into locks :facepalm:

I certainly do NOT know the most, but I'm not going to get in to arguments with people when they go off at me for stating a fact especially if they throw back a contradictory statement. And that seems to happen more often than not in this thread.
This is not stating a fact:
you are getting angry about things you do not understand.

I have so much Carloc (Carvedilol) in my system, I can't get angry even if I want to.:)

This is not stating a fact:

I have so much Carloc (Carvedilol) in my system, I can't get angry even if I want to.:)

LMAO ... I relate :)
I thankfully was blessed the antithesis of your affliction, so after reading the medication insert and discovering that the pills I was given were pretty much caffeine, opted for the organic variety, and bought me a good coffee machine :giggle:

Vaping causes popcorn lung

Vaping is worse than smoking.

Vaping is not scientifically proven as a cessation method.

You are one of the people that can have a mature conversation regarding this topic. And I enjoy your posts.

When somebody claims he had a higher education since before we were 23 chromosomes but yet claiming not to trust medical profesionals or question the very basics of Biochemistry and Physiology 101, that just sets off my troll alarm. And I send him to the ignore list where I should never have let him out from.

Last edited:

@Alex you're a visionary and a stalwart. I know you'll find this interesting.

Last edited:

Something that has been talked about since last year,but hidden and rather focussing on teaching people about spike proteins.

To all those that's interested check it out. There is movement forward and this can stop the spread as well.

The snakes, the grass, too long, to see
The lawnmower, sittin, right next, to the tree...
No opinion on the vaccine topic.... But
Just like the lyrics.. Our goverment...funding the black market with irrational decisions, making decent law-abiding citizens CRIMINALS

To vaccinate or not? That's the million dollar question. Just like politics and religion this is one of those controversial topics that will never be agreed upon by all. It's a personal belief and no amount of fact or fiction will sway anybody anyway. Especially with the amount of bs propoganda floating around. One of those thorny issues that devide family and destroy friendships if taken to the extreme. Do it or don't it's your very own personal decision. When the opportunity present itself. And do not force anybody by mandatory law the politicians have done quite enough damage as it is thank you very much. Why will this mandatory law be different? So why waste time and effort on it anyway and just vape like there's no tomorrow and the cows come home. With all the sh@t going around now it's one of the rare nice things to still enjoy. While we still can. Kapish?

Daar slaan @fbb 1652 - Jan van Riebeeck uit die Kaap weer die spyker op die kop. It's like the Toyota-Ford, Playstation-Xbox, Nike-Reebok debate. Agree to disagree... At the end off the day everyone will have to account for their own descission. But knowledge is power and this forum delivers enough both ways. In my defence I bought a Huawei without google and it still works just fine... Vape on brothers and sisters. The world need us too to play a part in their statistics...

Might be a personal choice but a pandemic isn't and if vaccinating will stop the spread then in my opinion not getting vaccinated is selfish. Once vaccinations are rolled out to a larger percentage, infections drop and lockdowns brought to an end there is talk in the UK of people having an ID card when they have been vaccinated and a lockdown to stay in force for those that don't! Those that refuse to get vaccinated if due to that they caught and then spread the virus which resulted in a death, do them for manslaughter!

Might be a personal choice but a pandemic isn't and if vaccinating will stop the spread then in my opinion not getting vaccinated is selfish. Once vaccinations are rolled out to a larger percentage, infections drop and lockdowns brought to an end there is talk in the UK of people having an ID card when they have been vaccinated and a lockdown to stay in force for those that don't! Those that refuse to get vaccinated if due to that they caught and then spread the virus which resulted in a death, do them for manslaughter!

Fair enough. That's a valid concern. I see your point. This is the flip side of the coin. What happens when perfectly healthy people start dropping like flies because of untested side effects from a new experimental technology vaccine with nowhere to turn for help? The fix could be worse than the problem. History and the real world experiences to date has proven that trusting big pharma and government with integrity for keeping the public safe and healthy has long passed by. Prosecuting the public for infecting others but total indemnity for government and big pharma for any vaccine side effects and the result of it for the vaccinated public?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/17/opinion/covid-vaccine-big-pharma.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

Fair enough. That's a valid concern. I see your point. This is the flip side of the coin. What happens when perfectly healthy people start dropping like flies because of untested side effects from a new experimental technology vaccine with nowhere to turn for help? The fix could be worse than the problem. History and the real world experiences to date has proven that trusting big pharma and government with integrity for keeping the public safe and healthy has long passed by. Prosecuting the public for infecting others but total indemnity for government and big pharma for any vaccine side effects and the result of it for the vaccinated public?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/17/opinion/covid-vaccine-big-pharma.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html
Small pox, polio, malaria do i stop there or fill this entire page? If it wasn't for vaccines we wouldn't be having this conversation because the human race would of long been eradicated!

Small pox, polio, malaria do i stop there or fill this entire page? If it wasn't for vaccines we wouldn't be having this conversation because the human race would of long been eradicated!
Exactly this is not about whether vaccines work or not. Too easy that's not the issue. You didn't answer my question. These vaccines took years to test and trial before being used. If things went wrong big pharma got sued. That's how it works. The rules have now changed. The big pharma industry and government have changed and made new rules for themselves and that's my point. A quick fix new technology untested and trialled vaccine from a dodgy financial only incentive big pharma, especially with total indemnity for both govt and pharma if anything goes wrong is another ballpark. The question really is do you trust govt and big pharma enough to play guinea pig or not with your health with no legal or health alternatives if things go wrong as a result of the vaccine?

It's always going to be am emotional decision based on individuals interpretations, and the best that we can all do is make an informed decision based on information that is available. I will be taking the vaccine, as I travel fairly extensively, to which vaccination is in process of becoming mandatory for same.

Exactly this is not about whether vaccines work or not. Too easy that's not the issue. You didn't answer my question. These vaccines took years to test and trial before being used. If things went wrong big pharma got sued. That's how it works. The rules have now changed. The big pharma industry and government have changed and made new rules for themselves and that's my point. A quick fix new technology untested and trialled vaccine from a dodgy financial only incentive big pharma, especially with total indemnity for both govt and pharma if anything goes wrong is another ballpark. The question really is do you trust govt and big pharma enough to play guinea pig or not with your health with no legal or health alternatives if things go wrong as a result of the vaccine?
Needs must, the alternative doesn't bare thinking about, the new strain of the virus in the UK is 70% more contagious and initial findings seem to suggest 30% more deadly, wait longer will the next mutation wipe us out? Developing vaccines is more advanced and far from a new science, Covid-19 is a descendant of Sars so they had a head start and the flu vaccines have to be altered every year, i believe the testing of these vaccines is in line with modern science and to be honest when you live somewhere like the UK where we are up to 2,000 deaths a day (just recorded) and everyone knows people or/and have a family member who have lost their life to Covid then any scaremongering spread about having the vaccines, let's just say tempers are lost!

Back