Lockdown extension

In my defence I didn't buy toilet paper two weeks into lockdown.:susurro:

Pictures of your toilet paper stash... . Or it did happen..... Lol.yeah iam running low aswell... Only 6,3546 months toilet paper & ejuice left. ;)

Last edited:
Pictures of your toilet paper stash... . Or it did happen..... Lol.yeah iam running low aswell... Only 6,3546 months toilet paper & ejuice left. ;)
All I'll say is I'll survive with what I have left...I think.
Diluted 5-1

Last edited:
Lol.... I sneak a 2 ply square now and again..... But wife buy me the crappy brown 1 plys for vaping.... Yuk

Lol.... I sneak a 2 ply square now and again..... But wife buy me the crappy brown 1 plys for vaping.... Yuk
Was joking bro. I get one and it lasts till I get the next one. I don't like to waste so I use it sparingly on vape gear.

Hi guyz , i ran out of liquid 2 dayz ago , stuggling big time with nicotine craving , can someone help me any liquid will do at this stage , i am based in Bryanston , Thanks

Today in the Moot of Pretoria we had a military occupation thingy go down
NieVUZF
PxKjoBT
2Yq0fNd

Thought you were safe in the "middle class" suburbs? They are arresting people without masks today

Last edited:
Good day Guys and Gals.

I was hoping it would not come to this, but alas - here we are...

Does anyone know where I would be able to get some mesh strips or even wire? Tried sourcing it on some of the vendor websites that are allowed to ship CBD products, but seems that I'm out of luck.

As a second option I would appreciate it if any of you would be willing to sacrifice some of your own mesh strips/wire. Hopefully I will be able to return the favour one day. I am based in Alberton, commuting to Isando daily. If anyone in or around these area's are willing to pif, I would really appreciate it.

TIA

Good day Guys and Gals.

I was hoping it would not come to this, but alas - here we are...

Does anyone know where I would be able to get some mesh strips or even wire? Tried sourcing it on some of the vendor websites that are allowed to ship CBD products, but seems that I'm out of luck.

As a second option I would appreciate it if any of you would be willing to sacrifice some of your own mesh strips/wire. Hopefully I will be able to return the favour one day. I am based in Alberton, commuting to Isando daily. If anyone in or around these area's are willing to pif, I would really appreciate it.

TIA
What mesh strips are you looking for?

All of their CBD products has been sold outo_O

Any other suggestions?

Back