Lockdown extension

outlaw_cloud

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone,

I am once again in the position where I need juice I was piffed 2 bottles of juice from a local forum member and thought it would be enough however as of last the ban on the sale of cigarettes is still in place and wont be lifted this affects vape sales aswell. At the moment I am unable to buy more juice as the vape shops are closed.

Is there anybody in the durban/Queensburgh/Malvern area who can help I'm about to run out of juice at the moment.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Do some tuck shops not sell local juice usually? Maybe under the counter strawberry at the local cafe? Buy a bread for R120?

Do some tuck shops not sell local juice usually? Maybe under the counter strawberry at the local cafe? Buy a bread for R120?
Unfortunately not, pick n pay sells rack city vapes juice but due to the cigarette ban they've taken it off the shelf

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

too bad you are in durban man here the guys who sell illegal smokes sometimes also sell vape stuff. Loads of local mixers stock the shelves. I would hope to find something like that if mine runs out... even the fake juice will do

A friend of mine grew up in De Aar and the local bakery sold very expensive canvas bags of flour on Sundays, when booze sales were still taboo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reply to Bread Rabbit: From your post, I assume you'll be able to acquire some juice. I have run out, and live very close to you. Please provide me with some link. I'm rather desperate!;(

Last edited:
Your juice suppliers need to show some initiative, so they are not allowed to sell juice but how about entering a prize lottery. They could maybe sell tickets that happen to be the cost of juice and every ticket is a winner saying you have won a bottle of juice!

Your juice suppliers need to show some initiative, so they are not allowed to sell juice but how about entering a prize lottery. They could maybe sell tickets that happen to be the cost of juice and every ticket is a winner saying you have won a bottle of juice!
The courrier services will still refuse to deliver I guess, unless like @ARYANTO suggested, they put a CBD juice sticker On the bottles which I doubt anyone would take that risk.

The courrier services will still refuse to deliver I guess, unless like @ARYANTO suggested, they put a CBD juice sticker On the bottles which I doubt anyone would take that risk.

I don’t hey, it’s Satafrika afterall. Ministers being bribed left right and center. What are the odds that they will confiscate a package, sens it for laboratory testing and reprimand the guy during these times?

Well it is said that never as much alcohol was sold in the states than during the prohibition so we shall expect some interesting times ahead!

In the UK the shops are shut apart from food shops like supermarkets the difference being the shops that are allowed to be open because they mainly sell food can still sell the other things they normally do so no issues buying things like vape juice or alcohol. Lockdowns can be done without seemingly pissing people off for the sake of it!

Well it is said that never as much alcohol was sold in the states than during the prohibition so we shall expect some interesting times ahead!

Ha ha touché.

Hi peeps,anybody in Randburg have cue pods for sale?Had hoped to buy 1st May but Nkosazana Zama happened

Hi Guys.
Is there maybe someone that knows someone that will maybe sell some DIY stuff.
Desperate times ahead.

Hey people. Also looking for juice, in the lynwood area. Ive got a bit of cotton and cash.

They should look at selling lung cramp elixir.

A lot of ppl didn't buy enough juice ,most of us who have been vaping for few years have our favorites and then juice that we won in competitions , gifted and juice that we bought but weren't too impressed with that's stashed in the back of the cupboard , this have become our ''fallback'' supply , Stretching juice is not new at all and some/most have tried to extend favorite juice by dilution or adding some vg/pg .
DIY is another ''art'' that most of us have tried with more and less success , I like to dabble in DIY so, in another cupboard there is vg/pg/nic and a small army of small bottles of flavors that really can save the day if the need arise [like now].
We were virtually forced into lockdown ,few people worried about juice , toilet paper was more important , now you have 200 rolls double ply and no juice ...like the saying goes
Shxt happens.;) good luck.

Well the alcohol,and VG is being used by the giants to produce hand sanitizer I think that's why they closed the vape supplies so the demand can go there and they can make more revenue from sanitisers.
So patiently waiting to see what happens next.

Last edited:
A lot of ppl didn't buy enough juice ,most of us who have been vaping for few years have our favorites and then juice that we won in competitions , gifted and juice that we bought but weren't too impressed with that's stashed in the back of the cupboard , this have become our ''fallback'' supply , Stretching juice is not new at all and some/most have tried to extend favorite juice by dilution or adding some vg/pg .
DIY is another ''art'' that most of us have tried with more and less success , I like to dabble in DIY so, in another cupboard there is vg/pg/nic and a small army of small bottles of flavors that really can save the day if the need arise [like now].
We were virtually forced into lockdown ,few people worried about juice , toilet paper was more important , now you have 200 rolls double ply and no juice ...like the saying goes
Shxt happens.;) good luck.

In my defence I didn't buy toilet paper two weeks into lockdown.:susurro:

Back