Loco Rose 3%
Inw Milk Chocolate 5%
TFA Marshmallow 3%
FA Vienna Cream 0.5%
Sweetner 0.5%

Turkish Delight Simple
Loco Rose 3%
Inw Milk Chocolate 5%

Needs 2 weeks or so for the chocolate to do its thing...

Thanks, appreciated :blushes:
Interesting to see you using Inw Milk Chocolate - let me know how it turns out.
Think I'm going to have to get Loc Rose.

Loco Strawberry

Being unable to really enjoy most strawberry vapes I've tried I was not expecting much from this flavor for my palate. I must say I am pleasantly surprised by how this tastes. If you are looking for a fresh sweet strawberry then this flavor is not what you want. This is a more chewy candy like strawberry flavor. Very candy like initially, after a week now, much more mellow and not quite so much candy. Has a hint of what I can only describe as rose to it. Not entirely unpleasant but not up my alley. The slight floralness of it is not well suited to my tastes. At least I can taste it though and will probably be a now and then vape

Recommended Percentage: 5%
Rating: 3.5/5
Recommend to a friend: Sure, if they are looking for a soft chewy strawberry sweet

Loco Shortbread

Very interesting flavor this. All the buttery goodness you could possibly want from a shortbread flavor. A bit much on the vanilla however, which is where it loses marks. Flavor is good, mild creamy and buttery. The hit of vanilla is ever so slightly too much for me. I suspect this could be a viable substitute for TFA Graham Cracker Clear at lower percentages so that the vanilla does not affect the flavor too much.

Recommended Percentage: 1 - 5% (1% for buttery goodness, 5% for standalone or main profile)
Rating: 4/5
Recommend to a friend: Yes.

I tried a recipe in a moment of spontaneity with this:
LOCO Shortbread 5%
TFA Double Chocolate Clear 5%
TFA Sweetener (Sucralose) 0.5%
FA Almond 0.2%

Not bad at all. A chocolate coated shortbread. I need some INW Milk Chocolate to try with this

Loco Mint

A sweet white mint. Tastes like the plain white mentos or the plain white mint candy you get at a restaurant. I love it. I am a big fan of mint and menthol vapes so this is right up my alley. Exactly what you expect if someone says "mint". Slightly sweet, very minty. Very good

Recommended Percentage: 2-5% depending on your tolerance for mint
Rating: 5/5
Recommend to a friend: Definitely.

The butterscotch mint mix is a total winner as well.

Shortbread

Mixed at 5%, 60/40, 1.5mg nic. steeped 2 weeks
Tested on a goblin mini v3, dual 26g stainless with cotton bacon.

This is a light, sugary, buttery delicious bakery flavour which reminds me more of Royal Dansk butter cookies than it does of eat sum more shortbread. I found that, as well as being light and buttery, it seemed to be quite complex, i was picking up quite a heavy vanilla note and every so often other notes would raise their heads. These are quite difficult to place but really really good, one can be best described as a nutmeg flavor. Loco shortbread will work in many scenarios where you need a bakery note at around 2-4 % and at 5% with a fruit or the like it will be make an amazing vape. I can see this guy standing toe to toe with the likes of FA cookie and INW Biscuit and knocking them out in the right situations.

Score 5/5

Recommend to a friend: This flavour is soooooo good, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone

Shortbread

Mixed at 5%, 60/40, 1.5mg nic. steeped 2 weeks
Tested on a goblin mini v3, dual 26g stainless with cotton bacon.

This is a light, sugary, buttery delicious bakery flavour which reminds me more of Royal Dansk butter cookies than it does of eat sum more shortbread. I found that, as well as being light and buttery, it seemed to be quite complex, i was picking up quite a heavy vanilla note and every so often other notes would raise their heads. These are quite difficult to place but really really good, one can be best described as a nutmeg flavor. Loco shortbread will work in many scenarios where you need a bakery note at around 2-4 % and at 5% with a fruit or the like it will be make an amazing vape. I can see this guy standing toe to toe with the likes of FA cookie and INW Biscuit and knocking them out in the right situations.

Score 5/5

Recommend to a friend: This flavour is soooooo good, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone
This makes me want a mmmmillionaire shortbread vape!

This makes me want a mmmmillionaire shortbread vape!

That would absolutely work. I'm gonna play with this, INW milk chocolate and thinking FA caramel or even butterscotch ripple tonight. Yum that just sounds good.

Would anybody like the concentrates I'm never going to use? They are Brandy, Condensed Milk, Custard, Milk and Passion Fruit. If these weren't in your package, you might like to give them a whirl. You'd need to be able to get to Long Street during working hours to collect from me.

Method used for Beta Testing:
I mixed all the concentrates at a 6% flavour ratio with 3% Nicotine, 10% PG and 80% VG.
I used a single coil ribbon clapton 0.5 ohms @ 40 watt with a fresh wick for each test in a Flavour RDA.

Flavour: Amarula

Experience: Smooth, Creamy, Flavourful
Rating out of 10: 7.5
Comments: This will be a great base flavour, all DIY'ers that like creamy vapes should have this
Recommended: Yes

Flavour: Strawberry
Experience: Sweet, Tasty, Juicy AF
Rating out of 10: 8.5
Comments: The strawberry DIYers will love this, it needs to be part of a recipe

Flavour: Raspberry
Experience: Sweet, Candy Like, Winner
Rating out of 10: 9
Comments: Reminds me of a Hard Raspberry Candy, its one of my favourites.

Flavour: Strawberry Milk
Experience: I'm getting a strawberry sherbert more than a creamy milk
Rating out of 10: 6
Comments: Not my cup of tea, but I think you can tone it down with a bit of cream, or condensed milk.
Recommended: Nope

Flavour: Condensed Milk
Experience: Creamy, Tastes like a semi sweet condensed milk.
Comments: Not my favourite condensed milk out there, the edges are a bit sharp on this one, however I do feel that the flavour is spot on. Might just need to smooth this out in a mixture.

Flavour: Marshmallow
Experience: Yummy, Creamy, Sweet, Spot on Flavour
Rating out of 10: 8
Comments: This will go perfect with all those milkshakes recipes. Try it trust me.

Flavour: Ice Cream
Experience: Creamy, Sweet
Comments: This is a tough one, it needs to be part of a mix - cant use this stand alone, perhaps adding some vanilla to the mix will make the taste more authentic

Flavour: Milk
Experience: Spot on sweet milk
Rating out of 10: 7
Comments: Must be one of the better milk flavours out there - also it needs to be part of a mix. Would work well with a Strawberry - however it needs 2 weeks steep time.

Flavour: Strawberry Cream
Experience: Nope Nope Nope
Rating out of 10: 5
Comments: Its not terrible, its just that Ive tasted way better out there. I'm a bit of a strawberry snob, so this could be subjective.

Flavour: Custard

Experience: Nice bold Custard
Rating out of 10: 7.5
Comments: For the custard mix that requires less of a vanilla note use this, nice and bold rich taste. It needs two weeks steep time, edges are a tiny but sharp still after 10 days of steeping.

Last edited:
Hey peeps and @drew and @Dinxster so finally doing my wright up, sorry for the delay but i let them steep for a while (3 weeks to this day) to get the full true flavours.

All my mixes were mixed in 10ml batches at a 4% ratio.

I have done all my mixes as single stand alone mixes.

The mixes were all tested using a us1 rda with dual 24g nichrome twisted 6 wrap reading 0.15 ohm at 55watts.
So...
My verdict...

1. Loco Ice cream

From the get go this has been a realy nice vape i get a melted ice cream taste with hints of vanilla and full cream milk and not too sweet.
Add a touch of Koolada and sweetner and you got a awesome vanilla milkshake.

Rating... 4.5/5
Would i recommend.... Hell yeah

2. Loco Cheescake

I was really worried about this one as i have tried a vendors cheesecake before and it tasted like sprinkled cheese salt you put over your popcorn in the movie.

Boy was i surprised...
You get a actualy proper creamy cheesecake with this one. And she is really smooth.
There were no crust tones detected but you can make some super deserts with this one by adding a nice base like graham crust and a topping like sweet strawberry or blueberry extra.

Rating... 4/5
Would i recommend.... Fo sho

3. Loco Shortbread

What i expected a nice vanilla crumb with sugar, what i got a harsh throat hit with a coconut undertone. Its not bad thing though just not what i expected. Ive actualy vaped a premium juice before that is about 85% close to what i get from just this one single flavour.

I actualy think this will work wonders in a pina-colada drink because of the coconut taste im getting and the throat hit will work nice along with it.

Rating... 3/5 only because not what i expected.
Would i recomend... Maybe depending on what the person wants to use it for.

4. Loco Marshmallow

On this one Im getting fluffiness and fullness one would expect from a marshmellow.
The Marshmallow is not very sweet and i am getting hints of a Marshmallow flavour but also a slight floral flavour with it.
This is a nice additive to get a nice fullness in your mouth from your juice and it is very smooth so will work wonders in a milkshake recipe.

Rating... 4/5 because of slight floral taste.
Would i recommend... As a additive, defiantly.

5. Loco Mango

This ones been good from the get go and steeping doesnt do much so shake and vape baby...
Flavour im getting is not a authentic mango but is a fruit juice mango and yummy all on its own add some koolada and you got a awesome summer mango fruit juice.

Rating... 4.5/5 only because its not labeled as Mango juice.
Would i recommend... Most defiantly.

6. Loco Milk Tart

Im definatly getting a light custard taste with extra cinnamon on this one almost has a fireball sweet taste. A little difficult to vape on its own but i played around with other concentrates (loco vanilla and loco ice cream) and this Loco Milk Tart turns into another beast.

Im still playing around with it but so far by adding just the other 2 Loco comcentrates this Milk Tart is a real winner.

Rating... 4.5/5 because alone the cinnamon is a little strong.
Would i recommend... Most certainly

7. Loco Vanilla

I really love my vanilla flavours and i must say this one did not disappoint.
Nice milky vanilla flavour with a slight sweetness to it.
Tastes like that clover vanilla milk you buy at stores, really really good even all on its own.
If you looking for some vanilla in your life... Here you go Loco Vanilla

Rating... 5/5 it is what it is
Would i recommend... Yesterday,today and tomorrow.

8. Loco Brown Sugar

My expectations were some nice sweetness as a additive.
Flavour im getting... Basically spot on brown sugar so i was pleasently surprised.

It is quiet sweet but it is sugar and i can see this working wonders in most bakery and dark dessert vapes.

Rating... 5/5 its spot on
Would i recomend... Of course

9. Loco Cookies and Cream

I was slightly disapointed with this one as im not getting much cookie more of a bitter taste with cream on this one. It doesnt taste bad, just not what i pictured it would taste like.

I think it will work well if you have a creamy vape thats too sweet and wanna bring down the sweetness

Rating 3/5 no cookie taste
Would i recomend... Yes if someone has a deseet mix and needed a flavour to tone down sweetness.

10. Loco Strawberries and Cream

Take a ripe strawberry dip in some cream mush together and you get Loco Strawberries and cream.

The cream and strawberry are very well balanced together and bring in some sweetness but not too much that you would get sick of it.
A nice fresh cream taste with almost authentic ripe strawberries, the cream brings a realy nice fulness to the flavour.

As a single flavour this one is awesome as it is what the label says, Definatly one of my favourites.

Rating... 5/5 just aweaome
Would i recommend... Yes, yes, yes...

And that brings this test to a end.
If i manage to create some awesome sauce i will defiantly share.

Lastly i would like to thank the Valley Vapour Team for letting me be a part of this beta test.
These flavours were really good (most of them) and i was really surprised. Once i nail my milk tart will definitely be placing another order for more Loco Flavours.

Vape on peeps...

Last edited:
Apologies for not having done all of the reviews yet, but below are my notes on what I have done thus far:

Loco Raspberry

Mixed at 5%, 30/70 (PG/VG), 0 mg

Notes:

This has a lovely smell to start off with. I get full on hard candy from this raspberry; there is some sweetness but nothing over or under whelming. Plenty of flavour at 5%, if you intend on having it in a mix then anything from 1-2% would be enough, as a single flavour 5% is perfect.

Recommend to a friend? Sure, but I still prefer other raspberries.

Rating: 3.5 / 5

Loco Apple

Notes:

This is a great apple flavour and very tasty as a single flavour. I am leaning towards more of a hard candy like flavour than an actual apple or juice type. I get a great sour note upfront which I quite enjoy.

Recommend to a friend? Yes

Rating: 4 / 5

Loco Peach

Notes:

Definitely peach flavour, but not fruity or candy like…the taste I get from this is something along the lines of a cheap artificial peach flavoured juice. It’s not bad but not great and I can’t see myself using this again.

Recommend to a friend? No

Rating: 2.5 / 5

Loco Cream Soda

Notes:

Very much the winner of the lot I tried. This has a real authentic cream soda taste that we know and love, creamy and sweet. I also mixed this in an ice cream recipe and everyone who has tasted it absolutely loves it and knows it is cream soda. Over 5% for me though it does start to remind of sunlight soap (not so for others though) so I won’t suggest going higher than 5%.

Recommend to a friend? Absolutely

Rating: 5 / 5

Loco Grape

Notes:

I don’t even know where to begin. I did a shake and vape on this as with all the others and it just traumatised me beyond repair. I am too scared to try it again and I don’t believe steeping would help. All I got from it was this odd, strong, overwhelming spice flavour. I got NO grape from it. I will give it another go to confirm, but I think my mind is made up.

Recommend to a friend? No

Rating: 0 / 5

I will do the write ups on the the other concentrates I got as soon as possible:
- Mango
- Cherry
- Passion Fruit
- Strawberry and Milk
- Strawberry and Cream

Well, well frikkin done Valley Vapour and thanks to all the testers. I'm quite keen now to make cream soda floats, milktart, amarula ice cream, amongst others.

You all have put a local brand on the map.

Me personally, I have never bought into local brands for the total lack of info. I can't go on one or two folks' opinions, or a retailer saying "it's good".... I need more than that to buy in, otherwise I just carry on with the tried and tested.

This is exactly how it's done. Now I can throw some local mixes into my recipe collection.

Apologies for not having done all of the reviews yet, but below are my notes on what I have done thus far:

We totally understand that it's a crazy-busy time of year for everyone. We're hoping that beta testers who haven't yet posted their opinions will still do so whenever they get a chance.

We're asking all beta testers to pretty please post their flavour feedback in this thread and (for the flavours that made the cut) in the product review section on the Valley Vapour website. That way everyone's opinions won't just hide in this forum thread, but can help first-time Loco Flavour buyers make informed decisions based on honest feedback.

Super stoked with all the feedback (good and bad) that we've received thus far. Thanks guys. You rock!

I've managed to get around to playing with some of these. My overall impression so far is that they are not bad but far from great. I would suggest some of these to people starting out with DIY and wanting to mess around without spending too much cash. I'd recommend most for simple or single flavour mixes.

There is something in the cream soda that does not agree with me at all, after a short while of vaping a straight mix of this my nose was gushing blood all over, tried it again a few days later and the same experience occurred, I'm obviously allergic to something in the concentrate so I chucked the mix, I am NOT suggesting there is anything wrong with it, just that it did not agree with me. So without proper testing I give it a n/a

The cheescake was very muddy, I tried it stand alone and with a recipe involving some graham cracker, a cream and a fruit, and again it just generally muddied up the body with only some of the sweeter high notes coming through. I could not in good faith suggest this to anyone as there are much better alternatives in other lines, but it may serve as a blender in some dessert receipes.

Blueberry and grape, can't add anything here that hasn't already been said, terrible.

The ones that shine through for me, but maybe for the wrong reasons are the raspberry and strawberry concentrates, they both taste very artificial, but I sometimes enjoy that when trying to emulate certain sweets or beverages, the strawberry especially tastes like the flavour syrups used in some milkshakes and desserts, I have almost finished this concentrate. These two I would recommend even for seasoned DIY'rs.

Will continue as time allows to play with the remaining four I have, but in my honest opinion it's hit and miss, some misses veering out in to space.

Based on all of this I bought the Guava and Malva pudding concentrates from Loco
Will report back in time when i get to use them

Great initiative here Valley Vapour

Guava is really good, are you doing a single flavour mix?

I have no idea yet @Strontium
These were of a few flavours I ordered that werent as part of a complete recipe

I would like to create a Guava menthol type of flavour because i love that to bits

I have no idea yet @Strontium
These were of a few flavours I ordered that werent as part of a complete recipe

I would like to create a Guava menthol type of flavour because i love that to bits

If you get that right, please share the recipe.
I tried mixing it with Extreme Ice but the wintergreen blew everything else away.
I'm currently doing a 8% extreme ice with 10% inwera pineapple that is out of this world. I could lower the percentages I'm sure but it's a work in progress.

If you get that right, please share the recipe.
I tried mixing it with Extreme Ice but the wintergreen blew everything else away.
I'm currently doing a 8% extreme ice with 10% inwera pineapple that is out of this world. I could lower the percentages I'm sure but it's a work in progress.

Will do - but am a major noob so don't expect anything soon.

By the way, we are in the Loco threads as part of the Valley Vapour subforum - so lets rather discuss this in an appropriate DIY thread.

Back