Looking for a good mod and rta combo

HvNDhF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit everyone.

Hopefully someone can point me in the direction of a good combo.

Firstly some background......

I currently own a Ohm Boy Rage with a Drop RDA which is my daily used vape.

I also own a Zues RTA (Single Coil) and Smok Alien mod.

Unfortunately I am getting pretty gatvol of the Smok Alien for some reason.

I am looking for a lekker combo that I can take with me when going to play golf or attending festivals etc. That times you do not want to take your "Better Setup" because it might get damaged or scratched or whatever.

Currently I am using the Zues and Alien for those time but really feel like spoiling myself to something new perhaps.

Any of you that can maybe point me in the right direction.

Not a massive cloud chaser and barely ever vape over 80 watts.

Coils are mostly between 0.15 and 0.4.

Must be a regulated dual 18650 mod.

Looking forward to the responses.

I was also thinking of maybe trying something like the twisp cue.

Small can fit in my packet specifically for those times that I dont or cant carry the rage with me.

Vapor storm mods also look like great value for money, and they cheap enough to replace

I was also thinking of maybe trying something like the twisp cue.

Small can fit in my packet specifically for those times that I dont or cant carry the rage with me.
So do you want something small and compact or larger and dual battery?

For quick out and about stealth vaping pod systems will work great. If you're okay with sticking to Smok products how about the Smok Infinix? A buddy of mine bought one - =it's an open pod system so you can refill it. I tried it out and it's not bad.

If you're looking for something dual battery and reliable then I echo what @ace_d_house_cat said: you can't go wrong with the Drag.

The RX Gen 3 dual batt is also very compact for a dual battery mod

Yeah thats the thing.... I would prefer a dual compact mod. Using that pod systems is cool but what my concern is being somewhere and the battery runs flat.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

So do you want something small and compact or larger and dual battery?

For quick out and about stealth vaping pod systems will work great. If you're okay with sticking to Smok products how about the Smok Infinix? A buddy of mine bought one - =it's an open pod system so you can refill it. I tried it out and it's not bad.

If you're looking for something dual battery and reliable then I echo what @ace_d_house_cat said: you can't go wrong with the Drag.

The RX Gen 3 dual batt is also very compact for a dual battery mod

I've been a Wismec fan forever but I've become a bit weary since I've heard of those exo-skeleton thingys catching fire, Predators packing up because of juice getting into them (because of the design) and that Gen 3 swing battery door just worries me - if the pin breaks, then what?

How about something kind of in the middle? My go-to combo for out and about is a Zeus single and an Aegis 100w. The 26650 means you don't have to worry as much about the battery running out (mine lasts an entire day no problem at 30-35w) and it's more compact than a dual 18650 mod. Also, the Aegis is built to survive nuclear war, so you never really have to worry about ruining it. The only con I have is that it can get a bit heavy if you carry it in your pocket all day, but if you're carrying duals all day at the moment then you should be used to it.

Vaporesso Armour should be all you need.

Back