Looking for a new dripper

VapeDude

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, up until this point I've only used a Velocity dripper and really enjoyed it. My daily is a Griffin tank but recently I dropped my Velocity and its broken :(.

I haven't been keeping up with drippers so wanted to ask whats considered good these days in terms of flavour and a nice smooth vape.

Thanks

So my friend got a Sapor, i built some coils for him and it vapes very nicely!
Flavour is great, airflow is awesome too an vapour production is good too.

It is not a new RDA, however still a good one I reckon.

If you are willing to fork out a bit of money, I have heard amazing things about the Recoil RDA... The one Grimm Green helped design. Lungcandy have in stock.
As well as the Pharaoh, however I do not think it has been released yet?

So my friend got a Sapor, i built some coils for him and it vapes very nicely!
Flavour is great, airflow is awesome too an vapour production is good too.

It is not a new RDA, however still a good one I reckon.

If you are willing to fork out a bit of money, I have heard amazing things about the Recoil RDA... The one Grimm Green helped design. Lungcandy have in stock.
As well as the Pharaoh, however I do not think it has been released yet?

Thanks for the reply, I've been looking at RDA Reviews for most part of the day and also ended up liking the look of the Pharaoh and finding a thread on this forum with a vendor saying they expecting it to be in the country around mid September, which is around now. So I think I'll wait out on that.

Thanks again

Wotofo Lush is my Favorite
Over my twistedmessesv2 subzero. Edrip t1

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Also over my alliance fat boy 42mm RDA.
Temple 30mm

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The goon also looks quite interesting although the design is quite similar to the Doge V3 I had, and that dripper was too much of a cloud chaser for my liking

Just saw the Pharaoh is in stock at sirvape so will be ordering that :)

Hey guys, up until this point I've only used a Velocity dripper and really enjoyed it. My daily is a Griffin tank but recently I dropped my Velocity and its broken :(.

I haven't been keeping up with drippers so wanted to ask whats considered good these days in terms of flavour and a nice smooth vape.

Thanks
The Sapor is a great authentic dripper w/good flavor and a great price!

Back