Looking for a new single coil rta

Paul33

General dumbass
LV

Awards
So I’m looking for a new single coil rta but it must take 510 drip tips (not with an adapter), must be easy to wick and OBVIOUSLY good flavour.

Restricted ish airflow even wide open would be nice as well!

Advice from the clever people please!

Have you had a look at some of the Taifun stuff? Also, if you’re feeling up to a challenge you can try for one of those new NarVa’s.

Arbiter Solo.

I got 2 of them, and I hate RTAs.

But this one just works for me. Smooth tight MTL, and loose but ever so slight restriction on DL in one package. With lekker flavour. And it's top flow.

Arbiter Solo.

But this one just works for me. Smooth tight MTL, and loose but ever so slight restriction on DL in one package. With lekker flavour. And it's top flow.
This sounds pretty good!

Arbiter Solo.

Am looking for another MTL tank, thanks @Adephi
Is the Arbiter Solo easy to coil and wick? And no leaks?

Am looking for another MTL tank, thanks @Adephi
Is the Arbiter Solo easy to coil and wick? And no leaks?
Very easy. No hassles at all. But the build deck is just a bit small, so you won't fit big alien coils in it. But for MTL coils its perfect.

And I had mine for about 2 months now. And so far zero leaking. In my vape bag that I take to work it lies on it's side, and even then no leaking.

The bubble tank is also a great plus if you use it in MTL. A refil lasts about a day and longer depending on what I have in rotation.

Im really enjoying mine. I used it this weekend during a show for ninja-vaping and it did the job perfectly.

The three that I have in rotation are the Dvarw (clone), the Intake single coil and the Arbiter solo.

There is very little to compare between them with the Dvarw clones being the best as far as refilling with that 6 ml tank. They all offer intense flavour and all have a similar restrictive draw. No leaking from any of them but the Dvarw can leave condensation behind on a dual battery mod if the intake air hole happens to point that way. Easy enough to coil and wick. I use mostly single wire or at most a dual core clapton. I can fit a 3mm ID in all of them. I do have to use a 510 adapter. I have a Steam tuners top fill tank that works very well but does cut down on the juice capacity.

Very easy. No hassles at all. But the build deck is just a bit small, so you won't fit big alien coils in it. But for MTL coils its perfect.

And I had mine for about 2 months now. And so far zero leaking. In my vape bag that I take to work it lies on it's side, and even then no leaking.

The bubble tank is also a great plus if you use it in MTL. A refil lasts about a day and longer depending on what I have in rotation.

Im really enjoying mine. I used it this weekend during a show for ninja-vaping and it did the job perfectly.

Thanks for the feedback @Adephi - now I want one :)

Looking forward to testing this out when I get a chance

Bought a few days ago from @Vaperite South Africa - super fast and slick from order to delivery

F67E8980-8494-4782-9240-A539942FFFFC.jpeg

cc @Adephi

Enjoy Silver, I get a lot of joy from mine. Luckily I have a coil tool that wraps at 2.75 mm ID and this is the sweet spot for me on this RTA. 0.35-4 resistance gives a lot of flavour at under 30 W. Best wire I have found is this one in a 24 awg
1660633345011.png

No need for banking details! Shout when you are in the area! If I'm out and about we can do Post Box! :)
ah cheers thanks so much. I need to fetch my wifes horrible children (I suppose they're mine) around 2ish so maybe swing passed after that if you are available then ish?

In response to Robs extremely kind gesture I would like to offer to anyone who wants it a black druga rta.

If you want it its yours!

So the arbiter and I took a long time to be friends.

I tried, with no luck, all sorts of coils and coil heights and had at best bleh results.

I got so frustrated that it got dumped unceremoniously in the cupboard until yesterday morning I thought I would give one last go and installed a BVC fused clapton, 0.45ohm, 26w, AWESOME. flavour is on point and airflow is much better. Very glad I gave it one final go!

Thanks again @Rob Fisher :campeon2:

Back