Looking for O rings for TFV4 and Crius

CloudmanJHB

Dedicated Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi all,

Does anyone have stock of o rings for the above tanks?

Thanks

I'm also looking for some TFv4 o-rings please

Which o-rings have been troubling you guys?
I need the one that sits between the chimney and the top of the RBA or coils. Mine was there one day and gone the next.
Also the o-rings that sit under the RBA. I've already used the spare that came as part of the dual RBA kit.

Thanks @Cave Johnson - to the rescue.... again :D

Hey Cave, I have one of the larger o rings which has torn a tad on my TFV4 and with my crius i am looking at replacing all of the o rings purely due to the age of them.

I need the one that sits between the chimney and the top of the RBA or coils. Mine was there one day and gone the next.
Also the o-rings that sit under the RBA. I've already used the spare that came as part of the dual RBA kit.

Thanks @Cave Johnson - to the rescue.... again :D

Hey Cave, I have one of the larger o rings which has torn a tad on my TFV4 and with my crius i am looking at replacing all of the o rings purely due to the age of them.

Coolio, I know a guy who had a few spare, let me message him and ask if he still has them. You guys got the big or mini TFV4s?

Full size of course

Good stuff. Im leaving the office now and he hasn't yet replied, will post probably later this afternoon whether he still has them.

Is there anyway we could get o-ring kits of all sizes for rba's and tanks etc? It would help a lot! I bought a spare o-ring from my nearest hardware shop and they had all sizes! Just thought it would help a lot of guys if we could get our hands on a kit of o-rings..makes life simpler..:D

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@Cobrali I am always looking for o-rings and I can never find them. Please tell me where did you purchased these?
Jacks paint and hardware by the meat world centre close to The Glen. I forgot what that centre is called..they have a whole box of o-rings. Just make sure u know what size u need and select them. R3 per o-ring. Forgot to say i tried builders warehouse and their ones r too thick and too big!

Jacks paint and hardware by the meat world centre close to The Glen. I forgot what that centre is called..they have a whole box of o-rings. Just make sure u know what size u need and select them. R3 per o-ring. Forgot to say i tried builders warehouse and their ones r too thick and too big!

Awesome know exactly where that is, will check it out, thanks Cobrali

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back