Looking to move to rebuildable tank

New2Vape

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi V@pers!

I have a SMOK Alien 220w which I love!!
I am just battling with the constant replacing of coils, be it the SMOK coils or the Vapresso ones.

I would like to move to a rebuildable, just no clue what I should go for :( ....... SUCH A NOOB, sorry
I don't want to break the bank so looking at something around 500 - 600 bucks
any suggestions pls?

Hi V@pers!

I am just battling with the constant replacing of coils, be it the SMOK coils or the Vapresso ones.

I would like to move to a rebuildable, just no clue what I should go for :( ....... SUCH A NOOB, sorry
any suggestions pls?
These are a few tanks you should look at as they are a breeze to build and wick:
1. Pharaoh Mini
2. Geekvape Zeus (from what I've read)
3. Serpent SMM
4. OBS Engine Nano

These are just a few tanks. There are a lot more tanks you could possible look at as well. I will send you a link to a thread with a similar question so you can see the replies from the forum members.

Hi V@pers!

any suggestions pls?
What sort of vape are you looking for?

Big Clouds? Big flavour? Do you breathe your vape in like a hubbly, or draw it into your mouth like a cigarette?

What sort of vape are you looking for?

Big Clouds? Big flavour? Do you breathe your vape in like a hubbly, or draw it into your mouth like a cigarette?

I enjoy the clouds :)
I breathe straight in, MTL I think is the correct term :)
I typically vape between 60 -70w

Based on your TFV8, i would suggest the Geekvape Ammit 25mm Duel Coils.
Easy to wick and refill, good flavour and clouds. The airflow will be alot like the airflow of your TFV8 with the Q2 Baby coil installed.

single coil, direct lung - I recommend the Zeus RTA by Geek vape.

I personally find it very easy to build and wick and its leak proof

A good start would be a cheap RDA dripper with a roll of wire and a pack of cotton (Wasp Nano?) very easy to get into rebuilding. I've found tanks have lots of their own little issues on getting the wicking right and could put you off as beginner to rebuilding.

Go for it, you'll save a bunch of cash not having to buy coils at fifty bucks a pop and more.

If you has the Alien and used smok coils, werent you using the TFV8 Baby Beast or Big Baby Beast ?
Those are direct lung Tanks
oopps sorry the noob is shining through clearly, MTL is mouth to lung,
yes I have the baby beast, so yes you 100% - ill avoid using the terminology until I have a bit more background

oopps sorry the noob is shining through clearly, MTL is mouth to lung,
yes I have the baby beast, so yes you 100% - ill avoid using the terminology until I have a bit more background
The acronyms are a bit of a minefield when you start!

If @Rafique says that you can do lung hits on a Zeus then in all honesty I would give that one a bash! It's also incredibly good-looking!

https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/rbas-rdas-atomisers/products/copy-of-new-zeus-rta-by-geekvape

Hi V@pers!

any suggestions pls?

I have just gone through quite a few tanks and RDA's and I keep coming back to my Reload RTA. To me, the flavor is even better than my Vandy Vape Mesh RDA and my Dead Rabbit RDA. It's dual or single coil and it's just brilliant.

@New2Vape , From one newbie to another, welcome to the next step. All of the tanks mentioned here would be great options, the Zeus is a flavour farm with good clouds, OBS Nano or Crius are easiest to re-coil and wick, Amit great but can leak if wicked incorrectly.

I like the OBS Nano tanks for ease of build and wicking, love my Zeus for flavour fest. Just got the OBS Crius 2, and same ease with great flavour.

Whichever one you choose, talk to the guys at your vape store and ask for help in your first builds and wicking. I sat there every night for a week before I got it right, and now anything is a breeze. It's only difficult the first time. After that you walk taller and talk with a deeper voice 8--), believe me they are as passionate as you about it and want you to succeed as well.

Happy clouds!

Back