Loose MTL?

Let me start off with saying well done on becoming a mutant, I mean, Hybrid Vaper.... making use of a MTL/DL tank and dialing it in just right to be a more RDL setup. I think it was @Silver that said he sees the vape community leaning more towards hybrid-vaping in the future where one tank gets used for all your needs and it is just a slight adjustment of coil/airflow/driptip that will change from one style to the next for vapers. (but dont quote me on that, I am not covid-free yet and might be talking bullocks).

Luckily the vape gods have blessed us with quite a good couple of options in the last year or so that makes life easier in the line of adjusting MTL to RDL or RDL to DL. With adjustable airflow, interchangeable airflow pins, etc.

You are more than welcome to come and raid my stash in a week or two to test a few out. Will keep aside for you the Vertex and Pallas as both are MTL/RDL capable. And if you decide you prefer the Druga on 510 driptip over any of them, I have one of those lying around here too.

Enjoy experimenting with your new found needs, it makes it all fun again finding something else you like.

What I've found is that most rtas that provide mtl to rdl have a good range especially for loose mtl. Never really kept those around too long because I like it tight :DREVIL:but one you should definitely try if possible is the arbiter solo. Brilliant rta from loose mtl all the way to rdl and it performs well with excellent Flavour throughout the range

there is a big chance of that due to me being confused most of the time in general.
How are bud i have a vertex rta if looking for 1 used about 2 tanks its gunmetal in color and comes with box and accessories

So I did a drive-by/garage looting from @DarthBranMuffin earlier today and avoided him and his covid :)crazylick:) and grabbed a Vertex and a pallas.

going to faf with the vertex first and see where we end up from there.

thanks again dude. mucho appreciardo.

So I did a drive-by/garage looting from @DarthBranMuffin earlier today and avoided him and his covid :)crazylick:) and grabbed a Vertex and a pallas.

Shot Dot!!!! Hope you can scratch your itch with one of them (figuratively speaking please)....

I'm guessing that these are also on a "never never loan", and will provide the forum with an ongoing stream of banter :giggle:

@DarthBranMuffin ... I pray you and your daughter are winning the battle against the dreaded C :headbang:

I'm guessing that these are also on a "never never loan", and will provide the forum with an ongoing stream of banter :giggle:

@DarthBranMuffin ... I pray you and your daughter are winning the battle against the dreaded C :headbang:
Onkruid vergaan nie... I fear we might be stuck with the Muffinman for some time.. Not that I'm complaining.. :THETROLL:

Hope the recovery is going well @DarthBranMuffin !

Onkruid vergaan nie... I fear we might be stuck with the Muffinman for some time.. Not that I'm complaining.. :THETROLL:

Hope the recovery is going well @DarthBranMuffin !

I'm like the Queen of England... before Covid she needed a walking stick, after Covid she walks without it... I think Covid has now got a case of the Queen....

I got through it with nothing but a head cold and the infinite tiredness left over... the last week was zero fun!

But, I have not had a proper vape since Tuesday last week either as everything tastes horrid! Hoping it passes in the next week otherwise I might just have to sell my BB (only kidding @Paul33)...

I thought I might have Covid with complete loss of taste as the only symptom but it turns out the new B3 MTL RTA from Vandyvape despite giving a really nice loose draw which @Paul33 might be looking for has such muted flavour you have to hand it to them, in 2022 it must be harder to design an RTA that lacks flavour than it is to design a flavour banger! It does have it's uses though to solve vapers tongue, believe me after vaping this lack lustre RTA you taste every note of your juice in anything else!

Back