Lost Vape DNA Device On It's Way!

This is as much as i could get out of Carrie!

Screenshot (314).png

So replay mode, 200W means it's a 250C DNA dual battery device and if the little peak given in the pic i posted is the actual device it's looking good!

The stabwood ones are very nice! i keep trying to read the name on top of the device but can't make it out, any idea?

The stabwood ones are very nice! i keep trying to read the name on top of the device but can't make it out, any idea?
Stupid me it says in one pic. " Centaurus" happy with that name!

Gunmetal pearl fish carbon is a winner
Or if there's a silver pearl fish carbon at some point

There pearl fish grip is the best of the lot for me.
Same one was on the project subohm

Still angry that they seem to have maintained the bottom load battery door though. Therion door was a winner

Gunmetal pearl fish carbon is a winner
Or if there's a silver pearl fish carbon at some point

There pearl fish grip is the best of the lot for me.
Same one was on the project subohm

Still angry that they seem to have maintained the bottom load battery door though. Therion door was a winner
The Therion door was a battery was great but getting the back battery in and out was a real pain especially 25R's. And it loves eating battery wraps, 30Q's don't struggle as much to get in and out though

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Screenshot (313).png 93519946_231558948194357_2697380358290145280_n (1).jpg doesn't look the same. More buttons on the second pic and smaller screen.

Still regret selling my Therion, might just be in the market for another DNA...

Especially as I'm saving money during this lockdown.

The biggest issue for me with the Lost Vape Paranormal was juice getting inside the electronics and screen from the gaps on the top of the frame.

I hope this doesn't have the same issue.

Sssoo I’m the only one that probably thinks a voopoo drag and a Therion was stuck together in quarantine....
Don’t get me wrong I love the paranormal and even tho it’s more commercial I think of it as one of the best dual mods included to high end (can’t think of a high end dual mod)

but I’m just slightly disappointed or irrationally high expectations.

anyway I’ll probably get the pearl fish carbon one

Sssoo I’m the only one that probably thinks a voopoo drag and a Therion was stuck together in quarantine....
Don’t get me wrong I love the paranormal and even tho it’s more commercial I think of it as one of the best dual mods included to high end (can’t think of a high end dual mod)

I'm sure vicious Ant would of had a dual battery device @Rob Fisher would know! I like the look of this even if looks so similar to what's gone before especially the stabwood panels and no can't see any Voopoo drag in the device at all!

I'm sure vicious Ant would of had a dual battery device @Rob Fisher would know! I like the look of this even if looks so similar to what's gone before especially the stabwood panels and no can't see any Voopoo drag in the device at all!

@Timwis Vicious Ant do indeed have a dual battery regulated device... let me see if I can find a pic of the one I had. It's the Vicious Ant Knight!
Knight1.jpg Knight3.jpg Knight5.jpg Knight6.jpg

They are different I just see some connections but everyone has a different eye I guess. The big difference is the rounded back

but again I go like the development of products and uniques of being able to had stable wood as a option is a massive win!

Attachments

• DBAD7A4F-76E3-412D-B7DD-9651B1BAE341.jpeg
    DBAD7A4F-76E3-412D-B7DD-9651B1BAE341.jpeg
    174.5 KB · Views: 15
They are different I just see some connections but everyone has a different eye I guess. The big difference is the rounded back

but again I go like the development of products and uniques of being able to had stable wood as a option is a massive win!
I hope the panels are remover-able and all panel designs can be bought separately!

The Primo Dual is a dual battery DNA75

I see what u mean but no I don't see a drag in this new Lost Vape device, it's more like the paranormal and the Therion had a child, if you look at the 2, seems like they have been mashed together. Would be awesome if they were able to get that 250c chipset into something a little smaller than the Therion, even if it's smaller than the paranormal it's a big win because the 250c is much more efficient with battery than the 75c, definitely getting this in the forged carbon, black with black leather or pearl fish
f493388cdabbb8903969a01674db4d52.jpg
47fd94212761ff3f2fb7158f5a8bae52.jpg
471f4161acdce13d7aa5688c91546dad.jpg

I see what u mean but no I don't see a drag in this new Lost Vape device, it's more like the paranormal and the Therion had a child, if you look at the 2, seems like they have been mashed together. Would be awesome if they were able to get that 250c chipset into something a little smaller than the Therion, even if it's smaller than the paranormal it's a big win because the 250c is much more efficient with battery than the 75c, definitely getting this in the forged carbon, black with black leather or pearl fish
f493388cdabbb8903969a01674db4d52.jpg
47fd94212761ff3f2fb7158f5a8bae52.jpg
471f4161acdce13d7aa5688c91546dad.jpg

I would entirely agree the Centaurus is basically 80% a paranormal with 20% form factor from the Therion!

Back