Lost Vape DNA Device On It's Way!

I see what u mean but no I don't see a drag in this new Lost Vape device, it's more like the paranormal and the Therion had a child, if you look at the 2, seems like they have been mashed together. Would be awesome if they were able to get that 250c chipset into something a little smaller than the Therion, even if it's smaller than the paranormal it's a big win because the 250c is much more efficient with battery than the 75c, definitely getting this in the forged carbon, black with black leather or pearl fish
f493388cdabbb8903969a01674db4d52.jpg
47fd94212761ff3f2fb7158f5a8bae52.jpg
471f4161acdce13d7aa5688c91546dad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

I went to look for my old one and can see the development of it more clearly now and do agree with you

but it makes me question what will be the actually improvement before I get one just because I want one

Hope time gets one and with his detailed reviews let’s us all know

Attachments

• 393719D6-4D30-4512-B4C2-ECDD341A9208.png
    393719D6-4D30-4512-B4C2-ECDD341A9208.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 31
Yeah, the more I think about this, the more I realize that it isn't got to give me much more than my paranormal than my paranormal already does

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I went to look for my old one and can see the development of it more clearly now and do agree with you

but it makes me question what will be the actually improvement before I get one just because I want one

I love that all black therion you you have, what a pretty mod.... That's the reason I want the new one, just so I can have an all black LV mod haha

Lost Vape Centaurus DNA250c

Mod Specs

Size: 91x55x26mm

Output: 1-200W

Modes: VW, TC (Ni80, Ni90, Ti, SS316), TCR

Battery: 2×18650 (Not included)

Display: Screen – 0.96in TFT colour

Temperature range: 200-600°F

Resistance range: 0.1-3ohm

DNA 250c chipset

Firmware upgradeable

Replay feature

USB on the go – mobile power bank feature

USB Micro 2A quick charge

0553f98bbe6f90ed3f8d976ade79d97d.jpg
c90f90c7ba9eaf2d196d4269dc318411.jpg
67d977038397571783fd736b35fe1ef5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Apart from attention to detail with it's build quality and aesthetics which will be minimal because they have obviously gone for a familiar Lost Vape look (playing it safe and can understand this) really offering more over the previous DNA devices would need to come from evolv. One thing they could of improved on which they appear to of missed looking at the pictures is upgrading to a Type C USB!

Are there any USB C DNAs?
I'm not sure there are any because the charger port wouldn't be something the manufacturer can change since they use a chip made by Evolv and not themselves, if evolv made the change then all DNA based mods from then on will be also be USB C but they need to catch up because YiHi have been using USB C for a while

I'm not sure there are any because the charger port wouldn't be something the manufacturer can change since they use a chip made by Evolv and not themselves, if evolv made the change then all DNA based mods from then on will be also be USB C but they need to catch up because YiHi have been using USB C for a while

Exactly my thoughts

Agree, saw a couple of good interviews (sure most would of seen them) when Replay first came out and evolv were claiming they had been very quiet of late but actually have been developing some very exiting things during that time that we would see in the near future. That was quite a while ago now and it appears all they really had was DNA GO!

Are any of our local vendors planning on bringing it to our shores? And if so, what would it be going for, more or less?

Are any of our local vendors planning on bringing it to our shores? And if so, what would it be going for, more or less?
I see they are on pre-order for 189 at most places. I'd hazard a guess and say 2500-3000 locally

Google gave me this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-122514.png
    Screenshot_20200422-122514.png
    222.6 KB · Views: 28
Back