Lost Vape DNA Device On It's Way!

If our exchange rate remained the same as before this lockdown happened, think it was about R13 to the dollar, that would have been great, I would have placed my pre order already

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Enough time for us to start saving or perhaps even better, for the rand to gain a bit

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

they should do a mech, maybe branch off, into.....

Release date slated at 28 May. That's a looooong wait!
Let's hope it stay's at that date, a lot of manufacturers keep delaying releases after first announced. The original date i was given back in March was April 10th and already it's been moved to 28th may. I'm having one sent unless that changes (never count my chickens) just hope they source as many different reviewers for this rather than just picking the top few Youtube reviewers (who are making good money) sending them one of each colour. Even when i get a review sample that makes my blood boil as i think of all those extra devices which could have been shared out amongst others who did the hard yards reviewing their pod devices etc!

Sample units are unfortunately limited, so I guess we'll see the same behaviour as usual. I've luckily been able to secure one this time

Is that a silver frame on the right
Yes mate, just by looking at all the pics i have seen etc it appears all colour/design options will be available in Gunmetal, Black or Silver frames!

Yes mate, just by looking at all the pics i have seen etc it appears all colour/design options will be available in Gunmetal, Black or Silver frames!

Silver for the win
With pearl fish grip and a Kevlar inlay

I saw a quick vid of this thing on Instagram from lostvape and it kinda works like a G class door, spring loaded little pull open clip, is that correct @Timwis?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Yes spot on mate!

Typical Mike Vapes. Almost nothing about the device itself. The squishy fire button is a major turnoff for me, but nothing about that.

Back