Lost vape Thelema /Smok Thallo

Spongebob

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Anyone have experience with the above wanna treat myself with a xmas gift and quite like the look of it but heard some rumbles about it , basically looking for a podmod similar to aegis boost?

Waned the boost pro kit but not released here yet

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you perhaps mean the lost vape Thelma or the smok thallo s?

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Have a look at this too, might suit you

https://www.vapeking.co.za/rincoe-manto-max-228w-triple-system-pod-kit.html
Rincoe20200820_1_2048x.webp

Im not a fan of Smok and steer clear of the brand

Custom cloudz were the only one's with stock

Sent from my SM-T725 using Tapatalk
Im also so keen to order but the problem I'm having is who am i gonna get my coils from, thats the biggest issue with commercial coils, do you know if the device supports other coils?

Im also so keen to order but the problem I'm having is who am i gonna get my coils from, thats the biggest issue with commercial coils, do you know if the device supports other coils?
Yeah i really like the look of it and they stock coils as well over the seas there is already a 510 adapter and rba as well, so should be landing here soon

It seems they will soon run out of stock luckily mine and extra coils should reach me tomorrow

Yeah i really like the look of it and they stock coils as well over the seas there is already a 510 adapter and rba as well, so should be landing here soon

But they only have the 0.3 ohm coils in stock, I'm in need of mtl goodness

But they only have the 0.3 ohm coils in stock, I'm in need of mtl goodness
Just noticed now, the Z coils are actually the same as the Zlide, Zenith coils just renamed the vape guy had but sold out

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back