Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Just got an awesome message from a mate who lives in the UK...

Quote" Hey Rob had a lung carbon monoxide test today....I'm down to 2 on the meter from a disastrous 9 when i smoked....anything under 4 is exceptional....am loving vaping...."

Another one of my happy converts! :rock:

Awesome....am sure most, if not all, of us can relate re lung function. And must be an awesome feeling to get such a message from a convert!

Wow, thats grate news!! Go vepers!!!

Sent with the Reo Thor

I need to bookmark this thread for all those people still negative about ecigs. As a matter of fact now the other day a convert called me to say she is really concerned about this causing water on her lungs. I immediately sent her a few links and requested that she joins this forum and discuss with some of our hard on vapors who have been smoking for many years before this.

Great to Hear!
I went for a lung function and chest xray a few months before quitting(Chronic Asthma,75% lung function,irreversible)
I just so happen to work i Radiology,so i should be able to pick the same Radiologist to do a follow up report.
I'm planning to redo chest xray and lung function at my 6 month anniversary and see the diffeence.
I know its improved,i can feel it,but i want irrefutable medically viable proof

Great to Hear!
I went for a lung function and chest xray a few months before quitting(Chronic Asthma,75% lung function,irreversible)
I just so happen to work i Radiology,so i should be able to pick the same Radiologist to do a follow up report.
I'm planning to redo chest xray and lung function at my 6 month anniversary and see the diffeence.
I know its improved,i can feel it,but i want irrefutable medically viable proof
That is such a good idea!! Please share the results with us when you do it

Sent with the Reo Thor

Just got an awesome message from a mate who lives in the UK...

Quote" Hey Rob had a lung carbon monoxide test today....I'm down to 2 on the meter from a disastrous 9 when i smoked....anything under 4 is exceptional....am loving vaping...."

Another one of my happy converts! :rock:

This is brilliant @Rob Fisher
Thanks for sharing!

Back