Lurking Poll What type are you!

How do you Lurk?

• I am here ALL the time but have not even posted on the "introduce yourself" thread. Ultimate Lurker!

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I am here every now and then to see what everyone is up to but dont really post. Official Lurker

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • I am here when I need some info but dont need to post as I find what I need. Part time lurker

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I am here for the Classifieds, post for dibs and PM to close the deal. Opertunistic lurker

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I clicked on the results tab without voting. Lurk first, vote later.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I am just shy and like being part of the community. Shy lurker

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • I watch everything and learn everything from the shadows, I never leave. Batman level Lurker

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • I am a Non Lurker! I post and comment on everything!

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Before I ever signed up I was browsing the threads almost every day. And I tend to still Lurk around without feeling the need to post or comment, sometimes someone else already said what I wanted to say or already said what was needed. Is this a bad thing? I dont know, I dont think so... but I am interested to see how many other lurkers are out there with me so I created this poll to see if any of my fellow lurkers will come out of their shell to click a vote button. No need to post anything if you dont want to... and the votes are private so no one will know;)
And if you are more than one type of the above feel free to vote more than once!

Now let us all watch this thread in silence:giggle:

Awesome poll @Rooigevaar
Loved your choices and lurker categories!

I know there are hundreds if not thousands of lurkers
So we are all being watched!

Dexter was a better lurker than batman -
batman caused fights when people spotted him
Nobody ever spots dexter, and they all end up on the bed of plastic anyway :rofl:

I don't always comment on everything, only when I can add value or learn something new.
Some topics are just good to follow... but I don't necessarily have input.

Another category: Non-lurker - comment on what is relevant to me

Back